Quote Originally Posted by ericjimenez View Post
Looks awesome man, i like the lift on it, do you think mine would look nice if i lifted it a bit or just leave it alone?

Wow, I thought your VX was "lifted" in order to fit those tires. If you're not lifted, then I say DON'T LIFT-- it looks great the way it is.

I have never been a fan of lifting because of CV related problems. My theory has always been to put the biggest tire you can possibly fit within the VX "front" wheelwell WITHOUT "lifting", since it's the severely cramped "front" VX wheelwell that ultimately limits our aftermarket wheel/tire selections. The rear wheelwells has gobs of extra space, so the rear is not an issue (merely duplicate what was able to fit on the front).

LDUB--- I totally concur with your statement. Beauty is in the eye of the "owner" (not so much the "beholder"). Whenever I look at pictures of other people's VX's; there are always things I like, and things I don't like. The vast pool of VX mod's are plentiful and provides a wealth of ideas to incorporate (or not incorporate).

In viewing the pictures of LITTLE BEAST, the thing that really caught my eye was the "twin" chrome tow-hooks. A very simple mod, but has great impact as the twin tow-hooks perfectly augment the twin fangs and make a "well-balanced" front image. Sometimes it's the least expensive mod's that can make the biggest impact if tastefully done. LITTLE BEAST (although not a Proton), has always been one of my favorites. All of his mod's are "in concert" with each other, and provides a very pleasing overall package without being overdone.