Thread: The only way I could go to Moab this year... question to all driving through TX

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sweet ok also need the truck before 630 am on saturday may 10th as that is when we will be leaving but I am sure if not right @ that time could make a small adjustment maybe but tom is leading the convoy..

So that is one good need two more answers I guess as to will it be driven back and how we can get it up to these parts. I can try and meet but a little straped for time as moab is right around the corner. I would also need to find a 2nd driver to do the whole meet half way or something which maybe a bit difficult but we can figure something out I hope.
    "It's not sexual harassment, I am just building up your tolerence"-Dumke

Quote Originally Posted by Dumke View Post
    Sweet ok also need the truck before 630 am on saturday may 10th as that is when we will be leaving but I am sure if not right @ that time could make a small adjustment maybe but tom is leading the convoy..

So that is one good need two more answers I guess as to will it be driven back and how we can get it up to these parts. I can try and meet but a little straped for time as moab is right around the corner. I would also need to find a 2nd driver to do the whole meet half way or something which maybe a bit difficult but we can figure something out I hope.
    So there is no way you all could drive it back? Just wondering. I would have no problems getting it to DFW area whenever, I can just have my parents who live in Waco help, or have one of my roommates drive the VX and I would drive the RX-8. Also it seems my cruise control wire was discoonected by Aamco when then did the tranny rebuild and I haven't found the disconnected part yet so no cruise control.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBeast View Post
    So there is no way you all could drive it back? Just wondering. I would have no problems getting it to DFW area whenever, I can just have my parents who live in Waco help, or have one of my roommates drive the VX and I would drive the RX-8. Also it seems my cruise control wire was discoonected by Aamco when then did the tranny rebuild and I haven't found the disconnected part yet so no cruise control.
    well was going to drive back through colorado on way back and may take some detours kinda playing by ear. But would be better to find it a way back. like I said maybe swapping drive duties who knows... man I seriously wish I could help more and if something comes up I will let you know as far as more doing iit.

edit: sorry typed on phone and may not sound right.

Soooooooo........am I hearing that there is a chance of Ray driving LittleBeast up to Moab?:bwgr:

Peace.
    Tom
    "Through Great Sacrifice..... Great Rewards Will Be Achieved"

Quote Originally Posted by tomdietrying View Post
    Soooooooo........am I hearing that there is a chance of Ray driving LittleBeast up to Moab?:bwgr:

Peace.
    Tom
    actually I will be driving beasty and ray will drive mine, but problem is getting it back home. so I ask any other fellow vxers can bring it back then this whole thing would be a go.

or beast can u get a one way ticket and drive back? or ur flight already arranged?

Quote Originally Posted by Dumke View Post
    actually I will be driving beasty and ray will drive mine, but problem is getting it back home. so I ask any other fellow vxers can bring it back then this whole thing would be a go.

or beast can u get a one way ticket and drive back? or ur flight already arranged?
    Flight is already booked and paid for through HBU, but I can still change the return flight by a few days. So are you saying that you COULD drive the beast back, but it might take a few more days? That would be fine

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBeast View Post
    Flight is already booked and paid for through HBU, but I can still change the return flight by a few days. So are you saying that you COULD drive the beast back, but it might take a few more days? That would be fine
    no that is the problem getting it back. I am taking a detour through colorado on way back and only I can drive through colorado so that is delima and why it needs to be another driver for on the way back.
    Last edited by Dumke : 05/05/2008 at 01:03 PM