Quote Originally Posted by twistedsymphony View Post
Under hard braking I can feel the front end "pulse" a bit which I'm assuming is a result of carbon build up on the rotor, or maybe some slight warping.
Well, just wait until your ABS craps out like the rest of us and then you won't have to worry about any pulsing any more!

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsymphony View Post
--Dangers of buying cheap drilled/slotted rotors--
Depending on the process used to manufacture the rotors having holes in the rotors could go from being something unnecessary to something quite dangerous. Higher quality name brands such as Brembo actually build the holes and slots in the original cast, these are, of course, cleaned up in the final machining, cheaper brands build a plain rotor and drill the holes and mill the slots after the fact... the problem with the latter is that the drilling/milling process causes uneven heat stress at certain spots in the rotor, at a microscopic level the rotor is no long even and it can lead to cracking of the rotor, around the holes and slots... which is never a good thing.
So what you are saying is that my cheap R1Concepts rotors are probably dangerous? SWEET!

Bart