If you've been following my other threads you know that I have been having a bizatch of a time getting the goofy little screws out of the retaining ring that hold the hub nut on. I just gave Merlin a call and two hub nuts with overnight shipping came to $30 (FAR less than it would have cost a mechanic to extract the screws for me) so now I have two new hub nuts coming and I will just drill the heads out of the stupid screws to get the retaining ring off. I don't feel too bad because Merlin said that even the technicians are constantly buggering these screws up.

Anyway, I told Merlin that he needed to make it out to Moab, but he said that St. Charles wouldn't pay for him to go but he was all excited when I told him that Moab was next week. I know it's too late this year, and with everything else going on with the Boss Man this may seem trivial, but we should try and get a fund going to get Merlin out to Moab next year. I know a lot of us have ordered from him, he's always helpful, and he gives us those "internet" discounts so I thought that it would be fun to finally meet him.

Whaddaya think?