Thanks for posting the pictures... it is minimal solace for not being there, but is better than nothing. since I roached my back on Monday, and am not in Moab.

The combination of Hydrocodone/Tramadol they gave me takes the edge off the pain but makes it a poor idea to drive, though I gave long consideration to pulling the driver's seat out of the Dodge and rigging up some sort of tilted litter -- all I really need to drive is one foot and one hand at the wheel, right?

It is pretty miserable to sit or drive, but I can rotate between standing and laying on my stomach here at work. I'm getting some pretty entertaining comments from my cubemates. The drugs are grand, but they've done bad things for my productivity -- where I used to be able to teleconference and email 3-4 things at a time, I'm having difficulty paying attention to one thing at a time now.

I'd honestly be more upset about this if I weren't so well-medicated. As it is, my 30-minute commute to work is about as far as I can travel without getting out to stretch.

It is frustrating that I had the Amigo and Dodge ready to roll, but I guess there will have to be other trips at other times. Bigfoot got his *** kicked by Lowerback.

I hope everyone is having fun in Moab... I wish I was!

Randii