I purchased these from Crutchfield in March of '07. They are from the "reference series" and model number is 6010cs. I was told by crutchfield that they were a drop-in fit, but that wasn't correct. They came with the door mounted speakers as a set so I went ahead and started cutting to get them to fit the tweeter trim plate. Over time, I got tired of the aftermarket look and got replacement plates. The speakers will be sold with the trim plates. Comes with handy installation instructions from Crutchfield, not really needed here but they do have nice pictures in case at some point you want to R&I the door trim panel or the radio. The passenger side speaker is mounted flush on the trim piece. I wanted to see if I liked a different mount better so the driver's side is partially covered and partially exposed. I.E. the passenger side sticks out more. I am also including the parts associated with either fitting. One last thing, the mounting point (that sticks up and has a crescent moon shape) on the driver's side is bokren. I had glued it and it worked fine, but when I took the trim pieces off again, it rebroke. You will simply have to glue it back on again.
Not looking to make a killing on this by any means, but these do me no good now and I want them to go to someone who can use them at a fair price. Any reasonable offers accepted. Cost new (with the door mounted speakers which are not being sold) was $136.49.