Ok the other day I took the fiance out for a drive over the mountains. Very bumpy rocky and steep. Well half way up one climb the abs light comes on. I reach the top and shut the vx off thinking maybe my fluid was a little low (it was) and had just sloshed around and set the light off. Start it up and of course it's off. So I continue next climb (quite harder) check engine light comes on. Not something to tell the off-road uninitiated whilst a very steep rocky climb that is already freaking her out (i told her anyways) I get to the top and try shutting it off again and popping the hood and poking around. I don't find anything and it's running fine still. When I get off the mountain i take it to Autozone to have them plug in their little deal and read the code. Something about a speed sensor (which they only stock for a vx without TOD?????) So the next day I drive it around with the light on. Climb underneath hoping i just jostled something loose but don't find anything. Start heading home and it mysteriously goes off (the check engine light). hasn't come on since. Any ideas? Anyone had this happen before?