Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Moab ZuZu 2008 VX Coffee Table Book

I wonder how this is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by CrnCnn View Post
    I wonder how this is coming.
    Just as soon as the videos are done, and my website (nofuture.com) is done, then maybe....

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by nfpgasmask View Post
    Just as soon as the videos are done, and my website (nofuture.com) is done, then maybe....

Bart
    Yea I want to see our day on Hell's Revenge
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chi Dog...Dog is my Co-pilot
    Onward thru the fog
    Leave it BETTER than you found it!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Harness View Post
    Yea I want to see our day on Hell's Revenge
    He gave me a copy of the footage. I want to try and put my own spin on it soon.

Yeah, Clint, that is only like 1/5th of the video I have from Hell's Revenge.

And you know, not to make excuses for myself, but I spend 8 hours a day sitting in front of the computer for 5 days a week. I used to be more into it, but as I have been in this line of work since I was 19, I just really find it difficult to go home and spend MORE hours working on my PC at home. That is really the only reason it hasn't happened yet.

Bart

I have been in this line of work since I was 19, I just really find it difficult to go home and spend MORE hours working on my PC at home. That is really the only reason it hasn't happened yet.

Bart

I definitely know how you feel.
    Cars designed by spreadsheets make sense. Cars designed by engineers make history.

Me2 Bart. I spend 8 hrs a day on a pc but I cant help myself and game as well and spend countles otehr hrs in front of pc.. Hmm maybe that is why i am fat... Man i am hungry...

Oh sorry. So ya that is why I dont post as much either and havent been on boards because time is done else were... Man I need another hobby.
    "It's not sexual harassment, I am just building up your tolerence"-Dumke

Quote Originally Posted by Dumke View Post
    Me2 Bart. I spend 8 hrs a day on a pc but I cant help myself and game as well and spend countles otehr hrs in front of pc.. Hmm maybe that is why i am fat... Man i am hungry...
    Yeah, I used to game A LOT. I was a serious Counter-Strike junkie for like 6+ years (FIRE IN THE HOLE!). I just can't do it anymore. My eyes REALLY bother me now and they never did before. I probably need to get an eye exam because I bet my eyes are going. Everyone in my family gets glasses as they get older and I doubt I am any different. It's a lot better now that I have flat screens at work and at home because before with the old school CRTs it was BAD. My eyes would burn and water and it just sucked. Now, my eyes feel better but they still get super tired by the end of the day and when I go home I just can't. I have like 3 websites that need work, the videos to complete, updates to VX Madness that need posting, and countless other things. Getting my timing belt how-to done was a feat. I just knew I had to get it all done while the job was fresh in my head or else it wasn't going to happen.

Another thing slowing me down is my computer at home is kinda old now. I am basically maxed out with hard drive space and if you know anything about video than you know how much hard drive space it eats up. I would definitely be more motivated to do computer work if I had a new PC, but that ain't happening for at least another year...

Bart

You guys are better men than I am.I literally could not do it.

Yeah, Clint, that is only like 1/5th of the video I have from Hell's Revenge.
    The footage you gave me wasnt all of it? I have quite a bit.

And you know, not to make excuses for myself, but I spend 8 hours a day sitting in front of the computer for 5 days a week. I used to be more into it, but as I have been in this line of work since I was 19, I just really find it difficult to go home and spend MORE hours working on my PC at home. That is really the only reason it hasn't happened yet.

Bart
    I understand how it is. Just given you shizz.

My vision is actually pretty good. I needed glasses when I was about 20 then around 25 or so I didn’t need them anymore. On average I spend about 6 to 10hr a day on my system for work and fun. I’ve been a hardcore PC FPS gamer for about the last 17 years starting with Wolfenstein 3d. There’s an interesting stud I was reading about action games improving eye sight, take a look.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7967381.stm

Another thing slowing me down is my computer at home is kinda old now. I am basically maxed out with hard drive space and if you know anything about video than you know how much hard drive space it eats up. I would definitely be more motivated to do computer work if I had a new PC, but that ain't happening for at least another year...

Bart
    I seem to need more RAM for mine. When I try and do vids my comp slows bigtime. The other thing is that I cant run the premiere pro 2.0 with the processor I have, at least thats what the window that opens tells me when I try and run it.

You’d be surprised how easy it is to build a really good gaming and video editing system these days. All you need is to pickup a cheap Athlon X2 based Compaq with a PCI Express Video slot at WalMart for as cheap as $300 and then buy a good $100 video card. That’s it, you’re ready to rock!!

I seem to need more RAM for mine. When I try and do vids my comp slows bigtime. The other thing is that I cant run the premiere pro 2.0 with the processor I have, at least thats what the window that opens tells me when I try and run it.

Quote Originally Posted by kodiak View Post
    You’d be surprised how easy it is to build a really good gaming and video editing system these days. All you need is to pickup a cheap Athlon X2 based Compaq with a PCI Express Video slot at WalMart for as cheap as $300 and then buy a good $100 video card. That’s it, you’re ready to rock!!
    Right now I have a Home made setup basically.
    Specs
    AMD Duron 1.2 GHz, 512 MB RAM(DDR but who cares since its only 512)
    Nvidia Geforce FX 5200
    3 - 80g HD's and 1T external

Wow! 2002 called, it wants its computer back.

Right now I have a Home made setup basically.
    Specs
    AMD Duron 1.2 GHz, 512 MB RAM(DDR but who cares since its only 512)
    Nvidia Geforce FX 5200
    3 - 80g HD's and 1T external