Well June 1-2nd was technically the the anniversary, but I just found all my old images of my truck.

Story goes...

I was up wheelin' on the some basic trails up Bountiful Canyon (sessions road) One of my friends got stuck, I had to pull him out with my ZR2, upon doing so my truck popped up and slammed down breaking a tie rod.

We tried to bailing wire it off the trail so I could be towed home but it wasn't working out, so we locked it up and ran for parts. Came back a few hours later, and the damage you see is what I was welcomed too

Severely vandalized, shot with a shotgun, every tire slashed, every window busted, stereo equipment ($10k worth) Shot up, and smashed with rocks, not even stolen. Only things stolen, optima Yellow top, and a Rubbermaid action packer that was under the tonneau cover that contained some tools, food etc.

I was a long time member of zr2.com, but after the truck I went with a car (audi) and the audi message boards SUCK, too much bickering and opinions flying around. Now I have my VX and found this forum, It's very similar to ZR2.com and I couldn't be happier to be back in the forum game... of course it's taking it's toll on my pocket book