Alright guys... just looking for opinions. I work with computers, and know that it's time to update a few things in my own system. It's not too bad as it is right now, but I'm starting to lag a bit behind in the graphics card area... currently a Geforce3 64mb. I've been looking at all of the cards that have come out lately (and some not so lately), and I want opinions on some.

ATI Radeon 9600 Pro: Good card... definitely good for the money. Can be over clocked to almost 9700 status. I can get one for about $160 shipped.

ATI Radeon 9500 Pro: GREAT card for the money... beats the 9500 Pro, and can be OC'd to 9700 status. Can be had for around $190.

Geforce FX 5600 (256mb): Nice card, but gets beaten by 9600 Pro and 9500 Pro in almost all benchmarks. Can be had for $160.

Geforce4 TI 4600: Major deal here is... I can get one for $139 right now. Still competes with these cards, and does pretty well against the 5600, but gets doors blown off by both Radeon cards.

What do you think? The TI 4600 was THE card to have not too long ago, but I don't want to be stuck with something that won't play any DX9 games that will be coming out soon.