Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Could be a good deal, VX on Ebay

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Could be a good deal, VX on Ebay

Not sure about all the Harley Stuff... but it's a supercharged VX with Almost as low of miles as Jo!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Isuzu...spagenameZWDVW

Former owner of Supercharged #0604, now in withdrawal
    "Ford ended up receiving the contract with Harley Davidson and production versons were released without the supercharger, hitch, badging and exhaust. It was designated the Vehicross."

That has to go in the books as one of the Top 10 BS statements made about the VX in an ad.

Owner is a member here (MDMason)

In his words on the listing: "Created to represent the concept of an Isuzu-based Harley Davidson vehicle."

It does represent the concept, if it in fact had ever happened but it never did, outside of this one VX that someone "created to represent" what it would've looked like if "Ford ended up receiving the contract with Harley Davidson", but it did not ever happen. Interesting way of listing the VX it is very deceiving, and not really true, but if you really highlight the "created to represent" then you understand that this is just one persons dream as to what it would've looked like if the next sentence was true, but it is not. Interesting to say the least. Oh and I think the whole Harley Davidson thing on 4 wheel vehicles is completely tacky and almost as bad as having Nascar written all over a road going car. I mean come on a Harley is a Harley, it is not some truck package, and if you love Harley's get one and drive it, if you like trucks get one and drive it, don't combine the two they are totally seperate things. If you are pulling a trailer with a Harley on it, then just put the tacky Harley stickers on the trailor not the nice truck or SUV pulling the trailor. Just my 2 cents, this is definitely not my style and I am so so glad that Isuzu did not release the Harley Davidson edition VX! But it is interesting to see that someone would actually prefer that. I like the Ironman edition about 300x more than this.
    Last edited by LittleBeast : 08/11/2008 at 11:03 AM

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBeast View Post
    In his words on the listing: "Created to represent the concept of an Isuzu-based Harley Davidson vehicle."

It does represent the concept, if it in fact had ever happened but it never did, outside of this one VX that someone "created to represent" what it would've looked like if "Ford ended up receiving the contract with Harley Davidson", but it did not ever happen. Interesting way of listing the VX it is very deceiving, and not really true, but if you really highlight the "created to represent" then you understand that this is just one persons dream as to what it would've looked like if the next sentence was true, but it is not. Interesting to say the least. Oh and I think the whole Harley Davidson thing on 4 wheel vehicles is completely tacky and almost as bad as having Nascar written all over a road going car. I mean come on a Harley is a Harley, it is not some truck package, and if you love Harley's get one and drive it, if you like trucks get one and drive it, don't combine the two they are totally seperate things. If you are pulling a trailer with a Harley on it, then just put the tacky Harley stickers on the trailor not the nice truck or SUV pulling the trailor. Just my 2 cents, this is definitely not my style and I am so so glad that Isuzu did not release the Harley Davidson edition VX! But it is interesting to see that someone would actually prefer that. I like the Ironman edition about 300x more than this.
    Littlebeast i agree 100% with you,all that BS is just nonesense
    Dakar was just the begining.

Harley putting there emblems on a foreign vehicle? Come on, not going to happen.
    Cars designed by spreadsheets make sense. Cars designed by engineers make history.

Quote Originally Posted by Gussie2000 View Post
    Littlebeast i agree 100% with you,all that BS is just nonesense
    Oh and a follow up, I saw 2 trailors today each being pulled by jacked up F250's with sweet rims and tires. One trailor was a Delorean trailor with all their stickers on there (the home of Delorean is now here in Houston), and the other trailor was a Harley Davidson Trailor with HD stickers all over it with logos and photos and everything, and guess what? The trucks were nicely modified Fords with nice rims and tires and not one single HD sticker or Delorean sticker on either, it made me smile..... I almost teared up

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP

Talking

AH-hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...gasp...hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha...

So, alls ya gots ta do is put on some stickers & a H-D thingy in the receiver hitch, a S/C and it's a concept ve-hickle???

AH-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

I'm already half way there, now I gotta get down to Auto Zone & get me some more stickers...

WOW...gotta geevum points for imagination...

Consumer beware...roll up your pant legs...the $h!t is really deep in that ad!!!
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)

I thought HD was into us cars......lol..it would be more believable if it was a jap bike company did it..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]...

Quote Originally Posted by VehiGAZ View Post
    "Ford ended up receiving the contract with Harley Davidson and production versons were released without the supercharger, hitch, badging and exhaust. It was designated the Vehicross."

That has to go in the books as one of the Top 10 BS statements made about the VX in an ad.
    Isuzu shall read this one for sure

Well I must say I am impressed with the price at 1 day 10 hours to go..
    I am surprised the reserve hasn't been met yet..

The supercharger does have people drooling though.. looked at the bid history

am always skeptical at the no (0) history of bidding.

Custom painted S/C Ironman (ex. VX-King Copper, Rickster's Chameleon)
    I agree - this one is a great project car. For my money, all it needs is a set of good rims+tires, and it would be excellent.
    If the guy sold it next summer, I would pay $15 for it.. Too bad I am not ready for the purchase just yet, might drop the owner a note if it does not sell....
    Vodka... Connecting people

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP

Unhappy

After giving the pics a second look, I think this poor VX is going to need months of therapy, & I'm talkin' some serious couch time here...maybe even EST, before it will realize that it's a truck, and not just any old truck...an ISUZU TRUCK ! ! !

I asked mdmason12 the following:

"Where did you get those HD stickers? Can this car transform into a Fatboy?"

He replied, "The metal badging was available through HD. And if you can be clasified as a Fatboy and purchase it. There you go!"

I wish it was a transformer...lol