Myself and others thought it might be cool to setup a Google Map so everyone can see where they are in relation to various members and Vehicross friendly shops/dealerships. (continued from here)

The idea is that you'll know who the local members are that might be able to help you install that part, and easily determine where a good central location would be for a get-together.

You don't have to put your location EXACTLY if you don't want people knowing exactly where you live, but putting a pin point on the main street in your town or some other central location near where you live but not exactly... would be good enough to do the above.

Here is the Map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...8bdc888ff9b2d2

adding you location is a breeze...
  • Click [EDIT] on the left hand side of the page (*see picture below)
  • Find your location on the map
  • Click the "Placemark" button at the top of the map window (it looks like an upsidedown tear-drop) and click on your location.
  • This will open a little window, Add your vehicross.info user Name as the title, if you click "Rich text" you can add a picture of your car by clicking the image icon all the way to the right. Or you can change the location marker by clicking on it in the upper right, or add text or whatever you want
  • Once you're done Click [Save] and then [Done] on the left hand side of the screen.

Note: You will need a Google account to edit the map, you can either sign up or if you don't want to you can PM me with your address or coordinates and any other details and I will be happy to add you to the map.

(^this picture is obviously from another map I made :P )

I've added myself as well as Isuzu's USA headquarters just to get it started, feel free to add yourself as well as any known Isuzu dealerships or good shops, etc. that others might be interested in

Hopefully we can get a good number of people signed up

Let me know if you have any problems...