Thread: Wallpaper and pic fun!

Wallpaper and pic fun!

Just for kicks, I had a buddy snap some shots of my VX this past weekend and he came up with some choice ones. One, I found pretty damned sweet with the backdrop and the lighting so I made it into a little wallpaper and plastered it on all 5 of my computers. Just thought I would share it in case anyone has a dull wallpaper and is looking for something that makes ya wanna get out and go for a ride. It looks like this....

The fullsize 1024x768 image can be found HERE !

And having said that, I updated my VX gallery with plenty of new shots, displaying most of the last year's modding. That link is

HERE .

Just a chance to flex my VX for the crowd and see what you all think.
    Gary Noonan
    '01 S/C VX / '18 Forester XT

Thumbs up

Looking Good!

truck is looking nice!

-Dave

12 Mini Cooper Coupe S fully modded and tuned!, 01 Kaiser VX #1209 RIP, 01 Kaiser VX #0664 Clone

Smile

Great looking truck! What kind of tires and wheels are on it? And sizes of wheels and tires?
    Ask forgiveness, not permission.

All the mods and sizes/types are listed on that page in a very disorganised manner, heh. The tires are Yokohama AVS 285/60's and the wheels are silver (clearcoated) 18x8 Enkei RT6's.

She wont stay clean for long though. With a weeks worth of rain and it's shadows moving in, I expect another few weeks before I will have her cleaned up, heh. This summer/spring has sucked on the east coast so far.