Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone get OAKLEY sunglasses here?

Can anyone get OAKLEY sunglasses here?

I lost my favorite pair of Oakley sunglases a few days ago. I left them at the movie theather. Just wanted to see if anyone here was able to get Oakleys at a discount? Looking for some Oil Drum or Oil Rig in polarized. The Arizona suns kills!

Victor, I will talk to you this weekend about getting you some WHEN you show up at the Coke Ovens trip. I can get like 70% off. I'll have to check on whats available.
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)

Shoot!! I would get some from you also....

Yeah me too.

I can get some cheap knock-offs for like ten bucks. They look OK & are so cheap that you won't be heartbroken when you leave them in the theater.

BTW: I've donated about 6 pairs to the bottom of Lake Anna in the past few years so cheap knock-offs are the way to go for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

If you are military or law enforcement (or know someone who is) you (they) can go to Oakley's US Standard Issue site and get the 70ish % discount. This only applies to the shades listed on the page...not all of there glasses. This info should help quite a few on here since there are more than a few in those fields!

Quote Originally Posted by Triathlete View Post
    If you are military or law enforcement (or know someone who is) you (they) can go to Oakley's US Standard Issue site and get the 70ish % discount. This only applies to the shades listed on the page...not all of there glasses. This info should help quite a few on here since there are more than a few in those fields!
    From their FAQ page: The Oakley Military and Government Sales program is for active duty military, reserve, all government employees including local police, fire, EMS and those holding military/government retiree credentials.
    Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace... Never mind "Paris to Dakar", the VehiCROSS looks ready for the Martian desert.

This is very cool. I just sent you a message Tri and tom4bren. Im sure have a lot of folks here that can benefit from this if they like oakleys designs.

Tom where do you get the knock off from?

Hum...

Im really looking for some Square O frames Looking for some Oil Drum or Oil Rig in polarized. See them here because of their size. The smaller lenses aint looking good anymore...

It's a little quick stop shop near where I work. They prolly buy them for a buck or 2 on the street in NYC. They ain't real strong but they are cheap & look OK. I trash sunglasses at about the same rate (either expensive or not) so I stick with cheap.

Same here....I have wasted too much money in lost sunglasses. From I assum similar activites on the water. My favorites were racing jackets. I would almost send you 10 bucks to get me a pair. Those deals never come around here anymore.

I haven't been in that store in a while & last time I was there it was picked over pretty bad. I'll stop by this week & see what the supply looks like & let y'all know.

They are completely out & don't plan on restocking. Sorry.

try ubid

www.ubid.com mens accesories sunglasses everything not just Oakleys and not just sunglasses