Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Can anyone get OAKLEY sunglasses here?

Bah, pony up and buy a pair. Stop whining about discounts. I might not be able to pay my mortgage, but I will sure be one cool looking homeless cat with these suckers.

I just bought a pair of Oakley Half Jackets to replace my Plates. Started getting tired of people telling me I looked like a Transformer.

To:

Gary Noonan
    '01 S/C VX / '18 Forester XT

re:

LOL! I did pony up! the last pair was $175, then $130 before that, and $125 before that. Just trying to be smart and see my options with friends. I like the square look better for the city life. The other look is old and too sporty for me. I already have cheap sporty sunglasses for the arizona desert.

No excuses for not being able to pay your mortgage....I offered my services as a loan advisor previously.

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP

Cool

[QUOTE=WormGod;136596]I might not be able to pay my mortgage, but I will sure be one cool looking homeless cat with these suckers.

Started getting tired of people telling me I looked like a Transformer.[QUOTE]

It's not the specs Gary...it's the fact that you have mechanical arms & legs that make people say that...

Ha, right. I have no excuses, mostly because my mortgage company loves me. I pay them before they even send a statement. I am sure they would love me more if wouldn't slap extra principle in there too, but ah well.

Dub, get it right, it's just the left leg. But they shouldnt know that since the titanium is all on the INSIDE. Perhaps I will just get some retracting claws.

IIRC, I think I paid something like $89 for the Half Jackets at a MX gear site online. It was during some sunglasses sales event though so it was limited time. I think they run like $120'ish normally. I hunted for a couple of weeks for cheap sites and it paid off. Sometimes, a little patience and some grunt work yields a good buy.

Worm, I won't bum you out and tell you what the Mil/Gov price on those is...

...but you could have gotten 2 pair for just a few bucks more!
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)

I know. My cousin is ALWAYS bragging about how cheap he got THIS and THAT and blah blah blah, and I just nod my head. The fact that he is always so angry and screwed up in the head is a Mil/Gov product that the Army Rangers created and I would gladly pay some extra bucks for some material goods to maintain my sanity.

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    [QUOTE=WormGod;136661]Dub, get it right, it's just the left leg. But they shouldnt know that since the titanium is all on the INSIDE. Perhaps I will just get some retracting claws. [QUOTE]

Sorry Man...I get confused easily...

If you're gonna get any "optional equipment", I'd go for CLAMPS !

Last edited by Ldub : 10/09/2008 at 05:56 PM

oakleys

I'm an Oakley Government rep. I get most styles of the glasses, boots, and gloves if anyone is interested. email me for pricing...I can probably offer you the gov price
    Woody
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]With over 50 foreign cars already on sale here, the Japanese auto industry isn't likely to carve out a big slice of the U.S. market.
    Business Week, 1958

oakleys

or maybe a little better than GOV price!!!