Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: HHO Generator (Gas mileage thread)

HHO Generator (Gas mileage thread)

I did a search, but didn't see any topics, so I am wondering if anyone has some info on this product, or type of mod.

http://www.freemelabs.com/store/

It’s just another brown gas generator, you can make one your self a lot cheaper then that.
    Cars designed by spreadsheets make sense. Cars designed by engineers make history.

Hho

Do we have any fellow owners that successfully implemented this method?

we put one on our crv and went from mix avg 25-30 to mix 45-50, you can buy the units, but you need alot more in order for them to work right, and on highway it is about 50-65, still need one more thing then were done. make sure you have a scangauge or something to moniter all the functions that way you can set it up right.

Former owner of Supercharged #0604, now in withdrawal
    "Match in the gas tank - BOOM! BOOM!"

(Name the movie...)

I understand the hose from the unit gets placed in the air intake for a mixture with the gas. Still a boom boom situation? Seems relativly safe though.

Also, I understand one can build this fairly cheap, but having it done professionally seems to help negate the boom boom factor a bit.

From the CEO of Freeme Labs regarding HHO generators

Quote Originally Posted by crager34 View Post
    I did a search, but didn't see any topics, so I am wondering if anyone has some info on this product, or type of mod.

http://www.freemelabs.com/store/

Hey Crager,

Thanks for the question. I know you might think I'm a bit biased about our product, but I'd be happy to answer any and all of this forum's questions about HHO/hydroxy generators.

There is a great deal of competition out there, and I encourage you to do your research. If you choose to build your own, please be very careful, as building it incorrectly can do damage to your vehicle or simply not work. If you would like to try it, we can provide you with some resources that will protect you from making such mistakes. You might want to consider buying a guide, which some of our partnering sites provide, or you might be able to get away with just watching a bunch of YouTube videos and learning from them.

In any case, whether you're interested in buying ours, or a competitor's or building your own, feel free to call me or e-mail with any questions you have. I would be happy to help you in any way I can.

Kurt Theobald
    CEO
    Freeme Labs

web: http://www.freemelabs.com/
    e-mail: kurt@freemelabs.com
    phone: 417.824.0950

Freeme Labs Product Overview Video

One more thing...

Here's a video overview of the Freeme HHO generator:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LYRaGzSH74 (5 mins)

Here's a quick update; don't watch this until after watching the overview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uscn-pM_SbM (1 min)

Also, we're seeking resellers and certified technicians, so if anyone would be interested, fill out our forms on the front page of our website.

Kurt

kurt@freemelabs.com
    http://www.freemelabs.com

Former owner of Supercharged #0604, now in withdrawal
    Match in the gas tank - CLICK!! CLICK!!

well Kurt here is a question

The branch of the government who tests these things has reported none of them work to a measurable degree that cant be duplicated by driving responsibly. Mythbusters tested several of these MPG increasers and none of them worked. If what you have is so easy and works so good why cant a reputable 3rd party duplicate it and back it up. And I am not talking some back yard mechanic on utube.

A response to Circmand's doubt

Quote Originally Posted by circmand View Post
    The branch of the government who tests these things has reported none of them work to a measurable degree that cant be duplicated by driving responsibly. Mythbusters tested several of these MPG increasers and none of them worked. If what you have is so easy and works so good why cant a reputable 3rd party duplicate it and back it up. And I am not talking some back yard mechanic on utube.

A lot of people have asked me that, and it is a valid question. All I can say is I've spoken with many reputable third-party mechanics, and some are in strong approval of HHO generators in vehicles, and others are opponents. The opponents have either never tried it or had a bad experience with one of the pieces of junk on the market, or they tested the technology before it was developed enough to be used effectively.

As for Mythbusters, I don't know specifically what they tested, so I can't really regard that.

When we first heard about these systems, one of my business partners and I asked the question: If these really work, why isn't this a huge product? Everyone needs better gas mileage. The answer, we found, was a culmination of things: 1. Lack of quality in current product offerings. 2. The HHO unit overheating. 3. Lots of negative mass media coverage of the product. 4. Horrible marketing by existing HHO generator distributors. 5. Unprofessional design and difficult installation. 6. Laborious maintenance.

I called up a friend of mine that I trust that had mentioned he had been looking into these systems and attempting to develop something better. After speaking with him and seeing a very successful operating unit on my brother's SUV, we decided it warranted greater time investment. In the following, months, I was convinced of the systems effectiveness. We overcame the overheating issue through an intelligent design, and our system has a much more professional design than anything else out there (see the videos in my recent post). Furthermore, we are working on engineering the best pre-wired setup to make installation as simple as possible, and we're developing the best electrolyte solutions in an effort to make it easier to maintain.

I won't go into the vested interest the government has in opposing this technology, but it's there. We know there is a lot of negative public opinion out there, and it's a difficult marketing environment. So we decided to offer a 15-day satisfaction guarantee to overcome the doubt int the market and to allow our customers the ease of mind of being able to purchase, install, and test the system to make sure it is genuinely increasing fuel economy and operating to satisfaction.

We don't want to sell something if it doesn't work for you. That's why we have the guarantee. We are developing a business that is built to last on a solid technology that hasn't been well-implemented to this point.

I hope someone who is reputable and creditable on this forum buys a unit and tests it so that there will be conclusion to the question. And like I said, if it doesn't work, send it back within 15 days, and we'll refund your money minus shipping.

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Quote Originally Posted by FreemeLabs View Post

We don't want to sell something if it doesn't work for you. That's why we have the guarantee. We are developing a business that is built to last on a solid technology that hasn't been well-implemented to this point.

I hope someone who is reputable and creditable on this forum buys a unit and tests it so that there will be conclusion to the question. And like I said, if it doesn't work, send it back within 15 days, and we'll refund your money minus shipping.
    Call me skeptical, but a fifteen day guarantee???

I can't think of a single other well engineered product on the planet that isn't guaranteed for at least a month, with 90 days being closer to the average minimum.

There are others here who have made claims of wonderful increases in mileage on "other" vehicles that they own, but somehow, the technology hasn't worked on their VehiCROSS...

Like I said, call me skepticable...

The 15-day satisfaction guarantee

Just for clarity,

The 15-day satisfaction guarantee is not for the purpose of guaranteeing longevity; longevity isn't buyers' #1 concern. Their #1 concern is whether it improves their gas mileage. It doesn't take 90 or 60 or even 30 days to figure that out. It takes about 100 miles of driving. That's why we offer a 15-day satisfaction guarantee.

As for whether it works on a Vehicross or not, I know that it COULD work on a Vehicross, but I don't know the in-depth mechanics and electronics of Vehicross to know what's inhibiting improvement in mpg. It could be a sensor system that exists that wasn't properly regarded. The MAF, MAP, and O2 sensors can all negatively affect and even nullify or invert an HHO generators influence on gas mileage. For very few vehicles, I think it is possible the electrical manipulation required makes it cost-prohibitive to re-engineer the vehicle to accept HHO, and the Vehicross MIGHT be one of those, but without know much about them, I couldn't say.

However, we are working on a comprehensive solution that plugs into the OBD-I/II port that will allow easy and immediate manipulation of the electrical inputs to ensure that the vehicle accepts and uses HHO efficiently.

By the way, we really appreciate your skepticism. It encourages us to double- and triple-check our findings and then make it obviously true through demonstration. I would ask, though, that your skepticism be a union of openness and scrutiny rather than mere criticism. Without both ingredients, real progress is impossible.

The 15-day satisfaction guarantee

Just for clarity,

The 15-day satisfaction guarantee is not for the purpose of guaranteeing longevity; longevity isn't buyers' #1 concern. Their #1 concern is whether it improves their gas mileage. It doesn't take 90 or 60 or even 30 days to figure that out. It takes about 100 miles of driving. That's why we offer a 15-day satisfaction guarantee.

As for whether it works on a Vehicross or not, I know that it COULD work on a Vehicross, but I don't know the in-depth mechanics and electronics of Vehicross to know what's inhibiting improvement in mpg. It could be a sensor system that exists that wasn't properly regarded. The MAF, MAP, and O2 sensors can all negatively affect and even nullify or invert an HHO generators influence on gas mileage. For very few vehicles, I think it is possible the electrical manipulation required makes it cost-prohibitive to re-engineer the vehicle to accept HHO, and the Vehicross MIGHT be one of those, but without know much about them, I couldn't say.

However, we are working on a comprehensive solution that plugs into the OBD-I/II port that will allow easy and immediate manipulation of the electrical inputs to ensure that the vehicle accepts and uses HHO efficiently.

By the way, we really appreciate your skepticism. It encourages us to double- and triple-check our findings and then make it obviously true through demonstration. I would ask, though, that your skepticism be a union of openness and scrutiny rather than mere criticism. Without both ingredients, real progress is impossible.

Sincerely,

Kurt Theobald
    CEO
    FreemeLabs.com
    kurt@freemelabs.com

I do not believe that you can use mechanical energy to create electricity(the alternator) use that electricity to split water into its base components, and then burn that to achieve a net gain of energy.

You have much energy lost as heat at every conversion for starters.

John C.