Thread: My RX-8 was hit while parked in parking lot, not driveable!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Need a ride?

Let me know if you and/or the RX need a ride to Houston. I was considering going down Sat around noon and Waco is right on the way...not. But I could certainly get you and if you can rent a car dolly or trailer, the ML can bring the RX with you. Let me know.

So, given the fact that if I could pick one of the 2 vehicles to get hit it would be the rx-8 I have been giving some serious thought to why I have it in the first place. Sure shifting the smooth 6 speed is great and there is nothing like the smoothness of a rotary engine, I think I might rather have a 2nd VX. So there it is, if I (or anyone on here) finds a nice (no body damage) VX, either 2000, or 2001 White (ironman) VX with the silver and black interior, I would more than likely sell the RX-8 asap to get the white VX as a garage queen. I will not tell you all what I have planned for it, but keep yours eyes open. I might start a thread in the wanted section, but I would rather have the white exterior and silver/black interior, I know I have seen some red interior ones for sale lately, oh well, I don't mind waiting

You're going down a slippery slope my friend Two VXs

I was unaware that Ironmans ever came without the Red/Black interior. I missed my A4 for a little bit, then I started riding motorcycles more... Smooth Shifting 6 speed canyon carver

Quote Originally Posted by taylorRichie View Post
    You're going down a slippery slope my friend Two VXs

I was unaware that Ironmans ever came without the Red/Black interior. I missed my A4 for a little bit, then I started riding motorcycles more... Smooth Shifting 6 speed canyon carver
    Yeah they never made a Victory White (ironman) with the Silver/Black interior but I thought I would throw it out there, now I have to either be content with red/black or do a swap, hmmmmm.

Oh and it is not safe to have a motorcycle in Houston, I know what you are thinking if you are safe and smart and aware of your surroundings, etc... nope not here, does not work, I have never met a rider in houston that has not had either multiple crashes, or multiple near crashes and then sold the ride to save their life. Houston = not motorcycle friendly
    Last edited by LittleBeast : 10/13/2008 at 10:21 AM

I didn't mean for city riding I meant for the weekend cruises I hate city driving on a motorcycle ANYWHERE... I went for a 200 mile ride a few weeks ago, and the only time I ever got in any "danger" was the last 5 miles in the city headed up to my house.

But it's a blast up through the canyon!

I'll make sure to steer clear of Houston if I do a trans-continental motorcycle run.

Sterling Auto Body out in Missouri City (basically in Houston), decided that the panels did not need replacing so they have repaired the door and the rear quarter panel. I went and looked at the work today before it was sent to paint and I have never seen my car that dirty! It has bondo shavings and bondo dust all over it!!!!! And the door/panel lines are not uniform at all. It did not pass their own inspection test because of this and if they cannot fix it they will order a new quarter panel.

12 Mini Cooper Coupe S fully modded and tuned!, 01 Kaiser VX #1209 RIP, 01 Kaiser VX #0664 Clone
    Ughhhh, HATE bondo!! What a pain, sorry Ryan!
    Ask forgiveness, not permission.