Thread: Another Window Problem!!!

Another Window Problem!!!

Hi all! I know this is an old issue but I'm still having problem with both my windows. It goes down fine, but going up is the problem. It tilts forward, both windows. I removed the door panel and checked the plastic holder and it is still intact. No problem with the regulator/motor. I noticed that the front track/rail is pinching the glass when it goes up making it tilt forward. I lubricated it with a silicone spray like most of you recomemded but it is still doing the same problem. I read from one of the threads that you need the bend/twist the glass run back to position, because it bends in the long run. Would it be safer if I just replace the glass run rubber? How do I bend the metal rail if I have to? Any good advise will be helpfull.

This is a problem that I think every VX has had. User SBC has produced a bracket for us that is a simple and seems to be a permanent fix for this problem. It is a simple repair. http://www.vehicross.info/forums/sho...&highlight=SBC

If your leary of getting into your door, I wrote up a how to for getting into your door insides. http://www.vehicross.info/modules.ph...warticle&id=22
    Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace... Never mind "Paris to Dakar", the VehiCROSS looks ready for the Martian desert.