Thread: In-Dash LCD Question

In-Dash LCD Question

Im looking to buy an in-dash lcd screen...or an in-dash lcd/dvd/vcd/cd player....i was wondering what the dimensions are if i were to take out my radio/cdplayer..the one on the top. thanks~
    How you gonna stop me im ill-literati/ im like an ill-mariachi wit an automatic shotty/ like tony montana to yo body/ now you really dont wanna come and test me/ i spit verbal fusilades im headin crusades/ to weed out all the fakes like it was da salem witch trials/ yo @ss betta run or else you gettin baked at the stake/ and that'll put a smile on mah face/

'01, Dragon Mica Green NO MORE, 1393 SOLD
    Standard DIN.

I added a Kenwood DVD player there, using the existing brackets from the old cd-player. Problem I had was that the 6 disc changer isn't compatible with anything Kenwood.

'01, Dragon Mica Green NO MORE, 1393 SOLD
    The factory units are made by Fujitsu Ten, maker of Eclipse. I don't think anyone has tried to see if a Eclilpse headunit can control the stock changer... considering the rate of failures with the stock unit, it's not worthwhile. AFAIK, no aftermarket adapters exist for our stock changers.

The dash is pretty deep. Just about any standard DIN sized aftermarket headunit (screen or no screen) will fit... as long as they accommodate the side mount brackets (which most Japanese cars use).

chen whats up dude, my name is frank i live over in east brunswick right around the corner. i drive a 99 black. i just added an in dask lcd,dvd,cd player , and am about to add the nav unit, the best one you can get right now is the kenwood kvt911dvd, and it is being discontinued for a new model called the kvt915vd it only has two major diferences 1. the screne is 7in as apposed to 6.5, and it has a built in 5.1 dts processor. The difference in price it $1450 for the 911 (thats what i paid for a new one by shopping around) and $2500 for the 915. pm me and we will chill sometime. later

or