Thread: Jurrassic Park?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Jurrassic Park?

Correct me if I am wrong, but do any of the Jurrassic Park movies have a VX in there?

I was at a gas station last weekend and some dude comes up to me and was like, "You must like Jurassic Park!"

I was like, "Huh?"

And then he said, "You know, Jurrassic Park, where they had all these trucks like yours, I haven't seen one of those since I watched the movie."

And then I said, "ummm, ok" and got in and drove off.

I am pretty sure those were Land Rovers or something in Jurrassic Park...I've only seen the movie once, so I can't really remember, but I definitely do not think there were any VXes in the first movie. What about the sequels?

Bart

nope... those are mercedes all throughout... I got almost the same remark once and had to correct them... I hate Mercedes and wont be having them mistake my baby for an ML or whatever was in the movies
    Richard
    Proud owner of a RWD VX

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "It looks like an angry snake-bee!" she said

Quote Originally Posted by So-CalVX View Post
    nope... those are mercedes all throughout... I got almost the same remark once and had to correct them... I hate Mercedes and wont be having them mistake my baby for an ML or whatever was in the movies
    OK good. Cause I gave the dude a few "what the hell are you talking about" looks while he was telling me this and then afterwards I felt kinda bad because maybe there is a VX in one of the movies, so now I don't feel bad. He must of been drunk or something.

The weird thing is, I didn't even have my roof rack and light bar on so right now my VX bears about as much a resemblance to the Jurrassic Park truck as it does to the A-Team van. I really don't know where he got this idea from. People are weird and their brains make them do weird things. Lay off the crystal meth, bro.

Bart

I think the Mercedes were in one of the later ones; there were definitely first-gen Explorers in the original.

Talking

To avoid any confusion.... I saw the dam thing in person.

But if you're looking for a VX on the [ BIG SCREEN ]

Mission to Mars (2000)
    in the beginning of the barbecue scene is a VX convertible! Haha they added jet sounds to make in more futuristic (tisss like it needs that!?)

All I saw in the Parks were Wranglers, Explorers and the dam Benzo's that i hate so much....
    I liked the wranglers and explorers though

I hate those Benzo's and the lil Lexus RX's as equals...

All I saw in the Parks were Wranglers, Explorers and the dam Benzo's that i hate so much....
    I liked the wranglers and explorers though

I hate those Benzo's and the lil Lexus RX's as equals...
    Woooow, easy on the hates there, one of our most valued trusted members went from his VX to a Benz SUV and I must say that the Benz can blow the doors off the VX in a straight line.

i know the stats... i think i threw in my i jus don't like the lil suvs i spoke of... i know that chopper has an ml and tone hase a nice benz, i'm jus not a mercedes fan at all
    no hate towards people... jus cars

i know the stats... i think i threw in my i jus don't like the lil suvs i spoke of... i know that chopper has an ml and tone hase a nice benz, i'm jus not a mercedes fan at all
    I'd have to agree. Aside from the Unimog, I don't think there is a Mercedes out there that doesn't induce my gag reflex. To me, I don't care if its the fastest, best off roading, 100 MPG vehicle in the world. If it's ugly, it's ugly. Period.

Bart

No Mercs here...never had one. Nice enough cars, but not my style at all. I am tempted by a few of the current AMG cars, and the SL Black series will be truly awesome, but I see neither in my immediate future.