New guy here. Recently I have been having a few problems with my 2001. Most importantly, the engine has been bucking whenever I accelerate. In other words; the engine experiences brief moments of engine hesitation every few seconds while accelerating. I took it to AutoZone and I got error 300: "engine misfire" which the guy said could be the spark plugs, the wires or the fuel injectors. Should I just change the sparkplugs, fuel filter, something else?

Also, this is probably stupid, but how do you search for info on this site. I tried the little search box on the left of the home page, but it seems to just bring up 5 random threads. I'm sure that someone has already posted this question, but I don't have time to manually search through 1600 plus pages of threads.

Also, I was recently having another problem where the engine was idling high and inconsistently. I followed the advice I found on here and used MAF spray cleaner to clean the MAF Sensor and the Oxygen Sensor. Worked like a charm. Thanks.