Thread: Little Big Planet is an amazing game!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WormGod View Post
    Tried LBP at work and just couldn't get into it. Got dull fast. I guess I am just not what you would call a "casual" gamer. I need mayhem and exploding pickup trucks.

It is a pretty game though. Very photo realistic.
    Yeah, i think I am on the same page as you, Worm. I like to "open the door, sit in the seat, turn the key, AND GO". I have no tolerance for games that require any of the following:

1) Reading A LOT (I mean seriously, it's a video game, not a book)
    2) Designing or customizing your character (who cares what your guy looks like in GTA? I just wanna kill ppl!!)
    3) Games with loads of cut scenes (I'd rather watch a movie)
    4) Games that take 20 minutes to "set things up" before you can actually start playing
    5) Games that require you to be an octopus with hands to control

I don't like roll playing games really at all (who knows, even Fallout might not be for me, as I thought it was more of a FPS than a RPG).

Have any of you guys played "PixelJunk Eden"?? I downloaded the demo for the PS3, and while pretty, I was just like, WTF? Do I need to smoke a couple bowls to enjoy this? It was interesting for about 2 seconds. I'm afraid LBP will be much like this.

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by nfpgasmask View Post
    Yeah, i think I am on the same page as you, Worm. I like to "open the door, sit in the seat, turn the key, AND GO". I have no tolerance for games that require any of the following:

1) Reading A LOT (I mean seriously, it's a video game, not a book)
    2) Designing or customizing your character (who cares what your guy looks like in GTA? I just wanna kill ppl!!)
    3) Games with loads of cut scenes (I'd rather watch a movie)
    4) Games that take 20 minutes to "set things up" before you can actually start playing
    5) Games that require you to be an octopus with hands to control

I don't like roll playing games really at all (who knows, even Fallout might not be for me, as I thought it was more of a FPS than a RPG).

Have any of you guys played "PixelJunk Eden"?? I downloaded the demo for the PS3, and while pretty, I was just like, WTF? Do I need to smoke a couple bowls to enjoy this? It was interesting for about 2 seconds. I'm afraid LBP will be much like this.

Bart
    Yeah I am right there with you on all accounts really, that is still why I never finished Oblivion completely (don't really like RPG's that much) sounds like you would love Uncharted though and definitely Resistance 2, and PixelJunk Eden was not enjoyable at all, PixelJunk Racers is pretty fun as a multi player but as 1 player completely boring.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBeast View Post
    Yeah I am right there with you on all accounts really, that is still why I never finished Oblivion completely (don't really like RPG's that much) sounds like you would love Uncharted though and definitely Resistance 2, and PixelJunk Eden was not enjoyable at all, PixelJunk Racers is pretty fun as a multi player but as 1 player completely boring.
    Yup, I played Unfarted () all the way through. Fun game, but the controls were a little difficult and annoying for me. Would have been better as a FPS!

Bart

Looks like the marketing gurus don't think much of LBP.

It is one of the games they give away when you buy the Playstation down here in Aussie land.

PK