Quote Originally Posted by Bob Barker View Post
Nah, I play in the dirt and mud when I can, but nothing serious. I have looked into the front ball joint flips and different bump stops, but I'll most likely not be doing anything real serious any time soon.

But I did find a nice set of Warn manual hubs that I hope fit in Planetisuzoo. Then at least if I get into anything real gnarly they will be the first, and cheapest, thing to snap. Like an inline fuse! I also wanted one of the super flexy IFS kits but can't afford one of those for what I do with the truck.
Ball joint flip does not improve wheel travel, only facilitates alignment. As for the bumpstops, be careful, they are there for a reason. The protect the CV shaft from impacting the lower control arm, I believe Uncle SAS has a story about that.

The SFIFS only works if you lower the front back down. No sense in forcing 3-4" of wheel travel, that is a waste. When I installed mine, I moved back to near stock height with 34s. Minimal rubbing, and some minor pounding/cutoff wheel in the front.

I used to be like you with the cranked up front end. Crappy handling and crappy ride offroad. Without a locker, you just greatly reduced your performance since you a very likely to have a front tire off the gournd (rock crawling, if for mud, I suppose it doesn't matter). I love the look of it jacked up, but its kind of like having fancy skater shoes,they don't really help you at all, just make you look cool