Hi guys,

Due to this site , i've got a lot of info on the VX's. I have a Trooper 3.1 TD as an everyday car, but the VX is on my dreams list since i can remember I wanted a ... VX! And finally i bought one. This JDM to be precise:

Now to keep matters short and simple - 255/65/16 looked RIDICULOUSLY small on this car. So i upgraded to Grabbers At2 245/70/16 and the car still looks unbalanced. It will never be as nimble and light as some sports cars i've driven, so I just want to make it just properly MAD. And so - i have 285/75/16 BFG AT's in my garage.

My rims are 8 inches wide , with 0 ( zero ) offset.

I am limited to gain a total lift of 9 inches from the 245's to fit the car in my garage, so i'd like to ask for advise:

Rear - with the 245's i got just a slight rub. With the 285/75/16 will i manage to fit with only big time chopping the cladding and as far as i can feel - just a little bit of metal? I am with stock springs, and just got the Airlift 1000 imported ( Can someone tell me if it will lift the car when installed, and if so, by how much at best PSI for daily driving? )

Front - Trimming the front of the wheel well - how much would it be? In the rear - i didn't find information on how in general i should grind/hammer/modify. Torsion bar will be cranked a lot , since the car currently has max 1 cm from bump stops and is just unbearable to ride in , compared to the trooper 3.1 long wheelbase. (Shocks are Monroe something, but will be changed for rancho's 9000 for adjustability as i am a split personality myself).

With the above rims, will a Body lift be "a must"?
I do have an option to buy some ugly +40 7J rims, but the VX would look just not as I would like it to be. However depending on the work it will need, i may settle down for them , or any OEM Isuzu/Opel +38 offset rims, if it will be less headache.

Have went trough a lot of information , and could not find myself enough info to feel confident to play with my dream :P

I do appreciate all of you even having read trough this post. Hope to contribute with pictures to this post !

Kind Regards,
Pavel - Bulgaria