so i had a few things i had to share with the fam from today...

first, spotted a 99 astral in evergreen, co....anyone???

second, on the way to snowboarding we spotted three 09 mustangs which i wanted to share pics with you....but the interesting part about that was that one of them was towing a trailer.....(since when are mustangs rated to tow???)

the strange paint was just protective material so it didnt get chipped up...

and last and most important to all of you....
i came 4 inches away from wrecking my VX,
was doing about 60-65 MPH uphill in decently heavy traffic(for colorado)...
i looked down at my clock to see what time it was (which is located where the stock changer goes)...
next thing, my passenger yells 'oh crap!!', i look up and traffic is completely stopped and im about 25-30 feet behind the S-10 in front of me...
i slam on the brakes but obviously that isnt gonna stop me that fast so i look towards the median to go around the stopped cars but there is an audi already sliding there....
i make a very very very quick glance at my concave mirror on the passenger side and see there is just enough room to fit between the two cars on my right...so i swerved as hard as possible into the lane on my right going between the two cars....(then i realized that i was almost stopped and the people in that lane are going 60)...so then i had to floor it to make sure i didnt get rear ended.....

so, i missed the S-10 by about 4 inches while sliding and swerving around him doing about 60mph.....

needless to say, i was very very thankful i drove a VX instead of something more sluggish that would have either plowed through the s-10 or flipped from swerving at that speed....
i think ANY other SUV would have been in serious trouble...probable totalled...and i could have been seriously injured....

so, i say thank you to the VX for keeping me safe and out of an accident because of its amazing agility for an SUV...