Thread: concept mustang, VX spotting, and almost a totalled VX all in one day!!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Me too

I came close on an accident too.

Going an On-Ramp, to a Highway, there were 2 18-Semi's, and I had enough space to fit between them both. But I was so into "calculating" the space and speed to travel in order for me to fit, and at the same time, NOTICE if they were even in the same lane.

THIS IDIOT STOPS RIGHT BEFORE you get on the freeway, which is the most STUPID thing to do, and a truck was behind him almost stopped (10mph), i'm speeding up to reach the speed I needed... By the time I look foward, they are stopped about 100-120 ft away. I SLAMMED the brakes, I was even considering pulling the Parking Break, to prevent the semi's from any accident, if I were to swerve around the stupid people. I was like 6-10 ft behind the truck at a stop.

Its better to be TRAVELING 70mph(or at least faster than the regular MPH) up a RAMP, on a 55 MPH highway, or 60mph Highway. That way you know your gunna get on, and someone wont REAR end you. All that happened in like 4-6 seconds. After like 10-15 seconds of near incident, I started crying... cause well, we all know why

If the E-Break, or Parking Break, used at those speeds, what will happen? Wheels will lock? If so, does that help you stop harder? I know you will start to drift which will become out of control very easily.

Yeah, that was my first EVER near incident in my life.
    Last edited by O Hell No O : 12/30/2008 at 11:24 PM