I am selling my VX. (It hurts to even type this!)

For a multitude of reasons (the strongest of which are the need for a larger truck and the ridiculous deals out there on 2008 inventory) I have decided to pass my beloved VX to a new owner.

It's been 4 wonderful years of ownership for me, and I'll be very sad to see it go. I love the way people are still scoping it out everywhere like it just fell out of the sky. Even while cruising up to VT on I-91 at a solid 88 mph, someone cranked it up to at least 100 mph just to catch up to me and take a look a couple of weeks ago. The only thing better than that is the look on their faces when I get to tell them, "No, it's not new... it's a 1999!"

So beyond letting you guys and dolls know that I'm getting out, I am looking for some advice on how best to sell it. Being one of the few supercharged VX's out there ("the last of the V8 Interterceptors..." right Bart?!), and after seeing asking prices all over the map, I am very unsure of how to price it or where to sell it. I'm a little sketchy of selling on eBay, but of course it's a popular market place.

I'm not looking to bleed anyone, but I do want a market price for it. Any suggestions on how to price it & where to sell it?

The basic info:
105k miles, runs beautifully, fast as all get-out, documented perfect maintenance history since 45k miles (bought in Dec 2004).

Mods:
  • Alpine Developments supercharger
  • 2.5" custom exhaust with a Dynomax muffler
  • Bilstein shocks
  • braided-steel brake lines
  • Alpine subwoofer amp installed under driver's seat
  • Rear hatch popper
  • Titanium "VX" badge on front grill

(I have a complete roof rack set which will go on eBay, and I have a few spare parts available (most notably, a ToD controller) which I will sell here.)