Thread: Test Drive?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Test Drive?

I am VERY interested in buying a VX. However, I have never even seen the inside, in person, let alone test driven one. Every VX that I find is at least 5 hours away from me. Is there anyone reasonably close to West Chester, OH (Cincinnati area) that would be willing to let me look at their VX and possibly test drive it? Also, if anyone sees a VX for sale close to me, let me know. Thanks a million!

HI jamas nice to see that you are interested in th great VX.

I think that the interior can be seen on the web,actually here many,many members have posted pics of their VX,i'm one.

Ohio is home of good number of VX'ers.I don't know how close you are to pennsilvania,if you do pennsilvania also is home of few VX'ers that i assure you they'll moe than happy to invite you test drive one.

Since you already become a member go to the "quick links" & click at the member list that contains the location of all VX.info members & search for the ones that had activity for the last 3-4 months that lives close to your location & e-mail them to see if you can arrange a meeting.

I hope you got lucky & get a hold of the most outstanding PUV on the planet
    Dakar was just the begining.

Former owner of Supercharged #0604, now in withdrawal
    JAMAS, there are a couple of VXers in Kentucky and Indiana.

I have a supercharged one for sale in CT. The listing is on Autotrader.com if you want to check out some more pictures. Good luck!!

Be careful, it's that first test drive that gets most of us hooked. I know for me, upon sitting for the first time in those Recaro seats, gripping the tight steering, and feeling that VX only "buggy bounce", I was sold. I just remember saying to myself after about 30 seconds of being behind the wheel, "this is it, I must have one". I pretty much had VX blinders on from that point forward....and I still do actually.

Good luck,

Bart

I am in Columbus, Ohio. I have two VXs you can check out/drive. One is for sale if you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by nfpgasmask View Post
    Be careful, it's that first test drive that gets most of us hooked. I know for me, upon sitting for the first time in those Recaro seats, gripping the tight steering, and feeling that VX only "buggy bounce", I was sold. I just remember saying to myself after about 30 seconds of being behind the wheel, "this is it, I must have one". I pretty much had VX blinders on from that point forward....and I still do actually.

Good luck,

Bart
    Hahahaha nice one man !

I'm with you on this particular.

He'll probably understand what you mean when he get his back side over the recaro seat;Yes,he'll feel the pinch & that's all the VX need to overdose him as well as the VX did with us

Quote Originally Posted by Gussie2000 View Post
    Hahahaha nice one man !

I'm with you on this particular.

He'll probably understand what you mean when he get his back side over the recaro seat;Yes,he'll feel the pinch & that's all the VX need to overdose him as well as the VX did with us
    Yeah, the first VX I drove was a 1999 with 90k on the clock and the brakes were shot, but I still knew. I remember that day like it was yesterday.

Bart
    Last edited by nfpgasmask : 01/27/2009 at 09:06 AM