so i thought i finally had tracke ddown the cause of my idle issues but today another clue popped up via a CEL

History: im supercharged. 2x in the last 3 months, it has jsut sputtered and died while giving it gas. one time it threw a CEL but it went away in like 5mins and didnt show up on the scanner (weird, I know). Since it has gotten colder, sometimes when i start it up it either revs pretty high, revs normal or bounces between high or low. After it warms up, everything is ok. If i let it sit for 2 days, then drive it, it revs high and will accelerate with out me on the gas. Today, it started to buck whenever it would shift r slow down to about 5mph. I threw a CEL, and i was right next to an autozone so i got read : p0122 TPS sensor. After i started it back up, it went away. Drove home perfectly normal.

What ive done: Changed Fuel Filter, checked for leaks around Intake gasket

What it could be: FPR, intake gaskets, or TPS

Im really low on funds so i can only afford to fix one right now. Which one would you go for? I was pretty sold on the FPR before this, but the CEL i dunno. it jsut seems weird it would come and go away so fast. Any thoughts