Thread: Only had the VX for wo days and........

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Former 00' Kaiser #0804, 98 White 4Runner SR5
    i let my girlfriend drive my VX...but usually thats if im drunk or if we are wheeling and she wants to try something (and i always spot for those)...

also if she is driving a long distance without me and the weather is really bad...the VX is replacable but she isn't....

but, with that said, she knows how much it means to me so she drives really carefully when she does drive it...
    "Do Not Seek Praise. Seek Criticism."

"If You Can't Solve A Problem, It's Because You're Playing By The Rules."

"The Perosn Who Doesn't Make Mistakes Is Unlikely To Make Anything."

-Paul Arden

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by pbkid View Post
    i let my girlfriend drive my VX...but usually thats if im drunk or if we are wheeling and she wants to try something (and i always spot for those)...

also if she is driving a long distance without me and the weather is really bad...the VX is replacable but she isn't....

but, with that said, she knows how much it means to me so she drives really carefully when she does drive it...
    (Colonel Klink voice ON...hey, I'm in a mood)
    I haf zeen der frau veel, vit mein own two eyeballz...VIT ROOLZ!...

Ko-lo-nel Klink voiceovr OFF)
    Last edited by Ldub : 02/03/2009 at 10:48 PM

98. Blazed Peacock Mica, 1504 SOLD VxLess Now :O
    Ha at the snow , Uk in the snow seems odd .

seen any cars slide down your st yet? , was watching a few videos on the news about the snow.

your vx is mint have fun with it ,

I vote let ya mrs have a drive

Just so you all know..........

My girlfriend has a license but no car and hasn't driven for 4 years on the road i don't have anything against her driving the VX but THIS is what happened when i let her drive my Nissan on a dis-used runway........She has a heavy right foot to say the least, lol

Check out the grin!

Speed Thrills, Boredom Kills!!

looks like fun...i wish there were some places in colorado where you could get out and have fun like that...theres no open space that you wont get arrested for doing stuff like that around here...

Jack,

Didn't you just post a few videos of you doing something very similar to that in a parking lot somewhere? You didn't get arrested then (or maybe you did), so it seems like you found just the place for such frivolity.
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong, it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."
    -Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless

Quote Originally Posted by MSHardeman View Post
    Jack,

Didn't you just post a few videos of you doing something very similar to that in a parking lot somewhere? You didn't get arrested then (or maybe you did), so it seems like you found just the place for such frivolity.
    got away with it one night...went back the next night because it worked well...and when the cops showed up the second night...they gave out $400 careless driving ticket to the guy they caught going around the track....luckily i was just watching at that point...

crotchrocket, having worked in the U.K. for 13 years, I know that is alot of snow and that everything comes to a screeching halt. Nice to have something that go's anywhere. I never understood it, but then I grew up in Michigan where you didn't see the ground for 4 months. Then you have these crazy people in the group like Ldub from Fargo N.D., oh my god. If you have ever been there, well, you understand their humor. Their very deprived,... and isolated up there and have a sick sense of humor, hence the skull on the top of his VX.
    Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace... Never mind "Paris to Dakar", the VehiCROSS looks ready for the Martian desert.

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Quote Originally Posted by rowhard View Post
    crotchrocket, having worked in the U.K. for 13 years, I know that is alot of snow and that everything comes to a screeching halt. Nice to have something that go's anywhere. I never understood it, but then I grew up in Michigan where you didn't see the ground for 4 months. Then you have these crazy people in the group like Ldub from Fargo N.D., oh my god. If you have ever been there, well, you understand their humor. Their very deprived,... and isolated up there and have a sick sense of humor, hence the skull on the top of his VX.
    Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha...(that's me laughing...REALLY HARD!)

Deprived, sick, twisted, sociopathic tendencies...by about this time in the winter, I'll answer to most any of it...
    Thank God the days are finally starting to get noticeably longer...
    Skully met his maker last weekend, in a "low overhang incedent".
    Glad I keep four or five spares around the living room for just such a thing...

crotchrocket, meant no dis towards your special Lady friend...just relating my own experience.

BTW...she has a SWEET maniacal grin...
    Last edited by Ldub : 02/04/2009 at 09:22 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post

BTW...she has a SWEET maniacal grin...

I know hahahahaha !!!