Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 Moab ZooZu XII

Former 00' Kaiser #0804, 98 White 4Runner SR5
    Quote Originally Posted by nfntruth79 View Post
    I suppose thats true if we are all sharing a campsite. I was thinking about cooking on the fire and stuff, but I would imagine that a propane stove would be much more efficient and convenient.
    true true...a lot of times we go out to dinner as a group it seems... may change this year with the economy though...

unless your me lol...the starving college student... my first year, biju found me on the last night (when i ran outta food) eating salsa for dinner and he felt so bad that he took me down to the $5 all you can eat pizza joint and covered me for the night
    "Do Not Seek Praise. Seek Criticism."

"If You Can't Solve A Problem, It's Because You're Playing By The Rules."

"The Perosn Who Doesn't Make Mistakes Is Unlikely To Make Anything."

-Paul Arden

Quote Originally Posted by pbkid View Post
    true true...a lot of times we go out to dinner as a group it seems... may change this year with the economy though...

unless your me lol...the starving college student... my first year, biju found me on the last night (when i ran outta food) eating salsa for dinner and he felt so bad that he took me down to the $5 all you can eat pizza joint and covered me for the night
    hahah! i still eat hot sauce on saltines on occasion.. even if i do have a perfectly good pack of ramen next to it

Quote Originally Posted by etlsport View Post
    hahah! i still eat hot sauce on saltines on occasion.. even if i do have a perfectly good pack of ramen next to it
    LOL, when I as a student, I had what I called gourmet Ramen, ramen with a can of mushrooms mixed in, and if I was lucky, maybe some chicken...but that was very lucky. Internet was very expensive in the 90s, and more important than food....lmao.

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

HyTop Pepperoni Pizza! I was in tall cotton as a college student when I found them 2 for $1.00.
    Peace.
    Tom
    "Through Great Sacrifice..... Great Rewards Will Be Achieved"

Quote Originally Posted by etlsport View Post
    ya, i had no problems with it...i figured that i ate pretty good all week...got a good health portion of vegtables in salsa....plus, i was gonna be home the next day and i had food at home...

but i definately wasnt gonna turn down some free pizza

Just to clarify, if we are camping at the group site at Portal, do we need to pre-register?
    95 Trooper with a buncha stuff nobody here cares about...

Quote Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
    Just to clarify, if we are camping at the group site at Portal, do we need to pre-register?
    Not a 100% sure but I believe so.
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)

Yep, just to confirm what Billy just said. We get the group site because I told them we would have at least 10 people staying there.
    Peace.
    Tom

They wanted to have everyone register that was staying at group site D with me last year.

Quote Originally Posted by CrnCnn View Post
    They wanted to have everyone register that was staying at group site D with me last year.
    When I called them, they just canceled my other reservation and added me to the group site. I am sure you could do it when you get there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlin View Post
    When I called them, they just canceled my other reservation and added me to the group site. I am sure you could do it when you get there as well.
    Unfortunately I wont be making it this year. Though we (Ascinder, me and our better halves) were talking about driving there without the VX and riding along with someone and just stay a couple days.

OK, 'cause when I talked to the gal at Portal she said I didn't have to make a reservation...that was back in January. Guess I'll give 'em another call to be sure.

OK, just talked to Portal, at the moment they only have Billy Oliver and me registered (besides Tom)...they would be please if y'all would call up and get reserved for the Group 'C' site May 10-17 (departing).

OK, just talked to Portal, at the moment they only have Billy Oliver and me registered (besides Tom)...they would be please if y'all would call up and get reserved for the Group 'C' site May 10-17 (departing).
    Yeah those of you who may remember my frantic post about getting everyones name on the list for D, it was because they were going to take the spot away cause I was the only one staying there as far as they knew.

ill get my name on that list in the next 2 weeks (next time i get paid ill reserve my spot)

crncnn, you guys know you guys can always find a place to ride