Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast

Thread: 2009 Moab ZooZu XII

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Quote Originally Posted by rowhard View Post
    Ldub, don't know my country, you going thru SLC?
    Nope, me & Jim avoid big city traffic & steep mountain passes like the plague.

We're flatlanders, we like our grades on the mild side & our traffic, non-congested...

We're coming down through WY.

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    We're coming down through WY.
    ain't that above SLC?

Just thinking I could get you knee crawling drunk and sell you this skid plate for lot's of mu-la:bgwg::bgwg::bgwg:
    Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace... Never mind "Paris to Dakar", the VehiCROSS looks ready for the Martian desert.

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    ...... we tag teamed our whips into shape ...
    ;eekp; ????
    VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by VX KAT View Post
    ;eekp; ????
    I KNEW, as soon as that slipped off the keyboard, that SOMEONE was gonna catch it...

You'll get yours...

Oh crapola!

Oh crap, now I've done it....and I haven't even met you yet, yikes!

Kat, you're safe for now. When Dub says that you're on his "short list" THAT'S when you know you're in trouble.

Dub, if you and Jim can make it the plan is to meet up in Glenwood around noon and Grand Junction at the Liquor Barn at like 1:30. Hope to see you guys at either spot.
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong, it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."
    -Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless

Quote Originally Posted by MSHardeman View Post
    Kat, you're safe for now. When Dub says that you're on his "short list" THAT'S when you know you're in trouble.

Dub, if you and Jim can make it the plan is to meet up in Glenwood around noon and Grand Junction at the Liquor Barn at like 1:30. Hope to see you guys at either spot.
    Love you bro, but you've got it turnd 180.

The short list is the people I like...

There's a reason that the long list is so long...

Sorry about that Dub......hope that doesn't put me on the long list.

I havent even read this post but guess I shall while you are all out there on the trail and I am sitting at home... Safe journies everyone. I expect LOTS-o-pics.

Will see you all next year without a doubt.
    "It's not sexual harassment, I am just building up your tolerence"-Dumke

MOAB or BUST

And hope I don't bust it when I get there

see ya there

All right!! I got my CB and laptop mounted and ready to go. Moab! Moab! Moab! Moab!

Cars designed by spreadsheets make sense. Cars designed by engineers make history.

Quote Originally Posted by Tambourine Man View Post
    If you were crossing the Poplar Street Bridge into St. Louis at 1:09 PM CT today, I was 2 cars behind you. My eyes lit right up. It was raining hard and I couldn't make out the plates, but it was a Proton on trailer being hauled by a larger dark SUV. And the roof rack was absolutely jammed.
    That was me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Were you driving a VX? I have had my eyes peeled, since there isn't really anything else to do. I am from the KC, MO area, but man, St Louis drivers are a-holes. Thats awesome that someone spotted me!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw a yota behind me today with blacked out headlights and a funky grill insert, thought it was a VX for a second... I am getting super paranooid/hyped.

You guys won't believe it, but I had another blow out on the trailer tonight!!!! That will make 2 blowouts, and 4 new tires. The trailer owner is payin me back, I told him I would buy one of them for wear and tear cost. I am in Laramie, Wyoming right now. I had to change that last tire while it was snowing in flip flops, shorts and a tshirt...booooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! See ya'll in a few days. Someone tell Wyoming that its almost summer...

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Good to hear you’re almost here. I spent the day prepping for the trip. Sorry to hear you’re having trailer tire problems, but the VX is 2 tons it’s no lightweight. See you on Monday!

Blasting off in just under 5 hours...think I'll try to get a little sleep now!
    Think I'll need a few Monsters for the drive tomorrow. Meeting up with Kat around 9-10 at the petrified forrest and then it's a mini Az convoy to the big MOAB!!!!!:bgwp:
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)

Former 00' Kaiser #0804, 98 White 4Runner SR5
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlin View Post
    That was me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Were you driving a VX? I have had my eyes peeled, since there isn't really anything else to do. I am from the KC, MO area, but man, St Louis drivers are a-holes. Thats awesome that someone spotted me!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw a yota behind me today with blacked out headlights and a funky grill insert, thought it was a VX for a second... I am getting super paranooid/hyped.

You guys won't believe it, but I had another blow out on the trailer tonight!!!! That will make 2 blowouts, and 4 new tires. The trailer owner is payin me back, I told him I would buy one of them for wear and tear cost. I am in Laramie, Wyoming right now. I had to change that last tire while it was snowing in flip flops, shorts and a tshirt...booooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! See ya'll in a few days. Someone tell Wyoming that its almost summer...
    dude....its wyoming....

that explains it all...
    "Do Not Seek Praise. Seek Criticism."

"If You Can't Solve A Problem, It's Because You're Playing By The Rules."

"The Perosn Who Doesn't Make Mistakes Is Unlikely To Make Anything."

-Paul Arden