Thread: 2009 Moab ZooZu XII

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'd prefer not to tear up my VX. Are other Isuzu's welcome in the group? I will have a fully build Amigo that I can bring???

It's called the 'ZuZoo because all Isuzu's are welcome. I would still suggest that you bring the VX out for some wheelin' because you will NOT tear it up. The VX only run is usually pretty mild, and even on tough trails it's all in how you drive and the line you pick (or the line your spotter picks). I baby my VX and have been out to Moab three years in a row without a scratch to show for it (guess I better knock on wood). You won't regret finding out what the VX is really capable of.
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong, it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."
    -Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless

Quote Originally Posted by MSHardeman View Post
    It's called the 'ZuZoo because all Isuzu's are welcome. I would still suggest that you bring the VX out for some wheelin' because you will NOT tear it up. The VX only run is usually pretty mild, and even on tough trails it's all in how you drive and the line you pick (or the line your spotter picks). I baby my VX and have been out to Moab three years in a row without a scratch to show for it (guess I better knock on wood). You won't regret finding out what the VX is really capable of.
    X2 This will be 5 years in a row for me.No scratches (knock on wood also)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chi Dog...Dog is my Co-pilot
    Onward thru the fog
    Leave it BETTER than you found it!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Harness View Post
    X2 This will be 5 years in a row for me.No scratches (knock on wood also)
    X3 - If you don't bring your VX and you see that huge VX line up, you will kick yourself for not being part of it. There is nothing cooler than VXes in front of you as far as the eye can see, and VXes behind you as far as the eye can see. :bgwg:

Bart