Thread: 2009 Moab ZooZu XII

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    12 Mini Cooper Coupe S fully modded and tuned!, 01 Kaiser VX #1209 RIP, 01 Kaiser VX #0664 Clone
    Well, I said I am going but I am not going to be in my VX, my doctor does NOT want me driving offroad since I cant use my right arm on the steering wheel yet.....but Mark said I can ride with him on the VX only run!
    Ask forgiveness, not permission.

Lisa,

It'll be good to have you back in the co-pilot seat. Hasn't been the same without you the past couple of years, because when I was screaming like a girl I didn't have anybody to blame it on.

You're not limited to just the VX run; you're welcome to shot gun any of the other trails too.
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong, it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."
    -Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless

Former 00' Kaiser #0804, 98 White 4Runner SR5
    your more than welcome to ride shotgun with me too..

i just may scare ya

(look to avatar ^^^)
    "Do Not Seek Praise. Seek Criticism."

"If You Can't Solve A Problem, It's Because You're Playing By The Rules."

"The Perosn Who Doesn't Make Mistakes Is Unlikely To Make Anything."

-Paul Arden

12 Mini Cooper Coupe S fully modded and tuned!, 01 Kaiser VX #1209 RIP, 01 Kaiser VX #0664 Clone
    LDub said I could ride shotgun with him too! Ya'll are great! EXCEPT I can only handle maybe 1 trail since I cant hang on to the oh @^&* handle with my right arm.......

Mark, I only missed last year! I think I rode with you once the year before that.......and this year when you start screaming like a girl I will be sure everyone hears you on the CB....LOL.....

I think Donna and I will be having a bit of fun on this run.....

Lisa, you missed Moab last year, but you rode with Jay and Tone in the FJ the year before that so I've been screaming by myself for a couple of years now.

Since you can't hang on to the handle we'll just have to duct tape you to the seat. That should take care of it.

I think for sure I rode with you a tad that year, but your screaming drove me nuts so I went back and rode with Tone/Jay....

My Moab tow rig

Here are a few pics of my tow rig, I will test it out this weekend for the Isuzu meet at Uhwarrie,NC. Its about 215 miles each way, so a perfect distance. I have a few things to do to the trailer, paint, new cables, electric jack, and wiring upgrades. Too bad it isn't my trailer, but if he is letting me borrow it for free, for about a month, I owe him one.

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson