Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 Moab ZooZu XII

Former 00' Kaiser #0804, 98 White 4Runner SR5
    keith, good to hear from you! that news really is too bad...both your rig and your family.

im sure we can find you some seats in moab, there are quite a few of us.

i dont have any room in my VX, but please let me know if i can help you in any other way, we dont live all that far from each other. dont know what i could do for you, but the offer is there if you need something
    "Do Not Seek Praise. Seek Criticism."

"If You Can't Solve A Problem, It's Because You're Playing By The Rules."

"The Perosn Who Doesn't Make Mistakes Is Unlikely To Make Anything."

-Paul Arden

Quote Originally Posted by pbkid View Post
    keith, good to hear from you! that news really is too bad...both your rig and your family.

im sure we can find you some seats in moab, there are quite a few of us.

i dont have any room in my VX, but please let me know if i can help you in any other way, we dont live all that far from each other. dont know what i could do for you, but the offer is there if you need something
    I am not sure what you are driving up, pending the trail, my Expedition might be available for you to drive. I woudn't take it anywhere crazy that actually needs 4wd, but if a stock VX on bald tires can make it, a lifted Expy on 33" procomp AT extremes can. Just don't tell my wife... Plus it can seat like 40 people (6 actually, I put captains chairs in the middle row).

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

So is it worth a 17 hour drive just to make the VX only Tuesday Very very tempted
    Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace... Never mind "Paris to Dakar", the VehiCROSS looks ready for the Martian desert.

Quote Originally Posted by rowhard View Post
    So is it worth a 17 hour drive just to make the VX only Tuesday Very very tempted
    DOOO-EEEET!!:bgwp:

In one word, YES! Todd does such a great job to make sure there is a bit of everything. They are always experiences never to be forgotten.
    Scott / moncha.com

Yes! Yes! [SIZE="2"]and oh yeah[/SIZE]....Yes!
    Peace.
    Tom
    "Through Great Sacrifice..... Great Rewards Will Be Achieved"

think of it this way... would you drive 1 hour to meet up and wheel with one vx owner? if you would then moab should be worth 20 hours of driving (20 members registered yes)

Quote Originally Posted by etlsport View Post
    think of it this way... would you drive 1 hour to meet up and wheel with one vx owner? if you would then moab should be worth 20 hours of driving (20 members registered yes)
    Great point...

Definately. It is a fun day out man. Like Moncha said, Todd does great at making sure that theres something that everyone can handle. Last year some of the trail had spots that only certain people wanted to try.

No pressure Todd.

Quote Originally Posted by Triathlete View Post
    Todd,
    Any clue's for us about the VX run...getting psyched!
    Clues??? You know I don't revile the trail until the day of. I will tell you it might be in the Moab area and include ups and downs on slick rock and dirt. How’s that?

Excellent Todd. The trail sounds great.

Just make sure that if there is a tough obsticle there is enough room for you to walk next to me and hold my hand while I go through it. (I know somebody has a picture of that from last year)

Back on subject; on top of leading us through some great trails, Todd always gives a little history of the region and some of it's features as we go. So, on top of it being fun, and a bit of an adrenaline rush, you get a little trivia and education along the way.

Plus, it's just cool to see VX's stretching out in front and/or behind you.
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong, it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."
    -Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless

Quote Originally Posted by MSHardeman View Post
    Back on subject; on top of leading us through some great trails, Todd always gives a little history of the region and some of it's features as we go. So, on top of it being fun, and a bit of an adrenaline rush, you get a little trivia and education along the way.
    Yeah I wish I had a CB last year.

Speaking of CB; since I installed one in my VX this year I will bring my hand held so that anyone who doesn't have one can use it on the trails.

MS, am seriously thinking of make the trip, but for the Tuesday VX only run. If I do, I would like to take you up on the offer, one less expense for me. I will know this Friday if I get the time off.

Quote Originally Posted by CrnCnn View Post
    Last year some of the trail had spots that only certain people wanted to try.
    No pressure Todd.
    Does that mean there are bypasses for those of us that don't want try these 'certain spots'. As I said in another thread, I am more show then go.

Maybe I will knock out a few front skid plates to bring along, help fund the trip.:bgwg: