This last week has been devestating for my family. First of all my SC install has had a lot of problems and my VX has been in the shop for a week. I was getting rides with my brother and he had a problem with his starter cable and we decided to take my moms Explorer out for a night. Well my brother was picking someone up by himself and was driving next to some nice red truck that he was checking out when the truck just cut him off and forced him to jump the center meridian and popped both driver side tires. Then just last night at 4:00AM a drunk driver came through our neighborhood and completely totalled my brothers truck. He was parked behind our neighbors boat, and the drunk driver ran into the back and rammed his truck (with his late 60's early 70's Chevy) into the boat crushing both front and back of my bro's truck. Now the only vehicle we have is my dads new Z71, and we all have to ride in it to go to work. I hope this is the end of this bad luck streak but I guess only time will tell.