Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bad luck strikes again

Well, quite honestly, I will be glad to just see this whole mess behind me. My insurance is picking up all uncovered tabs on the vehicle and the health side, so I cant complain so much about that. I would hate to spend more money on just trying to go to court for something that may never pan out.

As my buddy Steven says all the time (who was left brain damaged and paralyzed after a car accident)..... "Oh well."
    Gary Noonan
    '01 S/C VX / '18 Forester XT

Originally posted by Heraclid
    I wouldn't pretend to know what it's like having gone through that, but I have just a taste of similar foot problems. I can't run either - well, I can, but if I run so much as 20 feet I'll be lame the next day or so because of it. Tore the plantar fascia ligament and developed heel spurs, and now some sort of Achilles tendon issue comes and goes. So I feel for ya man - must be tough.

Wow, I still can't ge tover thinking it is really amazing you weren't hurt a lot more, and looking at the pics, it was pretty directly head-on and not just a glancing blow. I wonder what the Civic weighed - we know the VX is a heavyweight.

(...)

I used to drive Civic like that. I never thought of it but if I am not mistaken I think those wieght somwere around 1000 pounds. They are excelent cars but they crash like a carton box.

WormGod: I am sorry your VX got hit but happy you are ok. Just acidentally one of the disbelievers decided to chcek out my car in an act of jelousy. He knoked and knoked on the body aparently to find the 'empty' sound to confirm his "it is a piece of garbage, why did you byu it?" but walked away silently just to come back ond knock on it again. Finally he mambled impossible and walked away again. It was a good quiet morning after that
    Take care.

yal^