Quote Originally Posted by KeithVXlvr View Post
Sorry, everybody. As I said, I am going to fly to inspect and pick up the VX. I was in need of input / advice ASAP. I have no expreince with Isuzu.

I have never been on a community posting 'board' and didn't even know if I was posting correctly... not in terms of community rules but, in terms of will anybody ever see this 'caus I do not know what I am doing.

I got lots of feedback on how I am doing it wrong, 'jacking threads" etc... , but ony 2 members (wisdon and mshardeman) actually responded with advice. All others simply scolded me like an 11 year old.
Here's some good reading to get you up to speed on internet forum etiquette. There is much to learn, but it is mostly simple and self-explanatory. Most of us have been on forums for a while, so we know what is expected and what is not tolerated. The best thing for you to do is to read and see what the vibe is here. Don't do anything in a post that you haven't seen someone else do already.

The basic idea is that posts in a thread should stay on topic (i.e., your posts should be responses to the original post or posts after it). If you want to talk about something else, then start a new thread rather than go "off-topic" by "hijacking" a thread. Also, we (generally) do not "flame" each other (write hostile or insulting posts) - although it does happen on occasion (I'm a guilty party on that count...).

We are a friendly bunch here - most other forums are far less tolerant of "beginner mistakes" so don't despair.