Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombie Revolution, are you ready?

lol pb you are posting like a madman (or ldub) lately.. midterms week or somethin?

i think the best place for the fire extinguisher is right on the floor behind the center console.. i had mine there for a long time with no problems.. easyily accessible too.. i now i have it in the lug wrench compartment because i have an amp where it used to be... problem with having it there is that if something does catch on fire... its going to take me a good 30 seconds+ to get to it

im with you guys on drinking and driving.. theres no excuse for it.. a woman out here got busted driving the wrong way down a major highway not too long ago.. her BAC was close to 0.3.. and she had her infant in the backseat with her... she has no right to be allowed in a car or near alcohol again.. im all for stronger enforcement of alcohol related laws.. you endanger someone else while you are drinking? no more booze for you..

zombies... phew, that was close, i almost submitted an unrelated post

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    [QUOTE=etlsport;148716]lol pb you are posting like a madman (or ldub) lately.. [QUOTE]

Same same, no difference...(Dub = madman)
    Last edited by Ldub : 02/17/2012 at 05:36 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    But this is a quote I just can't get outta my head...

Quote Originally Posted by pbkid View Post
    oh im aware that they like to bend the rules, as anyone does in any game...

i know that if they removed the right to buy guys, im still gonna own the ones i do...so why are you worried about them taking away that right???

ya, i guess they could just raise the prices to the point where its impossible to keep proficient with them...however, you seem to be pretty saavy...how hard would it be...(it sounds crazy but thats what they did way back when)???

just saying, americans are very very strong willed..and they dont like things being taken away from them....we are greedy...if they piss us off enough them we are going to find a way to make things work in our favor...

OH YEAH... ZOMBIES!
    Last edited by nocturnalVX : 02/17/2009 at 11:00 PM
    The only thing we have to fear is fear itself... and zombies.

My VehiCROSS

Former 00' Kaiser #0804, 98 White 4Runner SR5
    no, i found a way to access internet from work...so now i found something to do when i get bored...

also, i got a new computer with an 'a' button (my previous computers 'a' button was broken so it was a pain to type, so i only posted when i thought it was necessary)... so now i can try to catch up with dub on posts...i know i have a long way to go..
    "Do Not Seek Praise. Seek Criticism."

"If You Can't Solve A Problem, It's Because You're Playing By The Rules."

"The Perosn Who Doesn't Make Mistakes Is Unlikely To Make Anything."

-Paul Arden

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnalVX View Post

OH YEAH... ZOMBIES!
    So WHA?...you tryin' to make the LIST...fart waster... LOL

Nuffin but , you know that Bro...

no, i found a way to access internet from work...so now i found something to do when i get bored...

also, i got a new computer with an 'a' button (my previous computers 'a' button was broken so it was a pain to type, so i only posted when i thought it was necessary)... so now i can try to catch up with dub on posts...i know i have a long way to go..
    LOL...you have a long more far way to catch Bart...
    Glad you got your "A" fixd

Ya buncha Zombie scum dogs...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjMiDZIY1bM

Ummmm, Larry... you missed the point of my last post. I meant to make it look like Jack's quote was the one you couldn't get out of your head. If you read what he said in his quote, you will see what I mean.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnalVX View Post
    Ummmm, Larry... you missed the point of my last post. I meant to make it look like Jack's quote was the one you couldn't get out of your head. If you read what he said in his quote, you will see what I mean.

Wellll croykey mate...that cleared it up....sort of...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    Wellll croykey mate...that cleared it up....sort of...
    you say croykey mate.......I say crikey me mate.....

whenever zombies are fast (or slow) approaching....looking for BRAINS.....B-R-A-I-N-S!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"If its fast and reliable, its not cheap;
    if its fast and cheap, its not reliable;
    if its cheap and reliable, its not fast."

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger VX'er View Post
    you say croykey.......I say crikey.....

whenever zombies are encroaching into my safe zone!
    Wanted even those who are uninniated, to have the FULL benefit of pronunciation...

How the hell did I miss this thread??? I think when I first saw it I mistook it for another thread I already read. Anyway, I'll jump in now that things are nice and ripe.

Funny to read this now, since I just started playing Left For Dead last night. OMG so much fun.

As for preparedness, I feel Reno is an ideal town to live in. I can dispurse to the foothills and drive out into the "middle of nowhere" pretty quickly. You folks back east are going to have a hell of a time trying to "escape" when a crisis actually happens. That said, I'm sure I ain't the only one in Reno who is gonna head for the hills when the time comes.

My VX is basically ready. I can have all my camping gear loaded in about 10 minutes. Ammo and weapons included. I suppose gas would be the biggest issue, and I would need to fill my cans up on the way out. During a crisis situation, it should be easy enough to syphon gas if you have to.

The hardest part would be deciding what to do with my pets. I don't even want to think about that.

As for my zombie stopping weapon of choice, it is this:

Semi-auto 12guage, mag fed, perfect for fending off the hordes.

Bart

Former 00' Kaiser #0804, 98 White 4Runner SR5
    nice bart....

gotta find some room for the pets...

maybe you should have your gas tanks already full....

the way i always see it, is if the roads were all blocked in a crisis at least i can drive around people....over almost anything

i always think of the pictures from katrina where the roads just become parking lots....at least in colorado all the roads have like 20 foot dirt shoulders

Talking

OK, I just finished reading all the replies. In summary:

1) We Americans who love our freedoms must NEVER take them for granted and we must fight to hold onto the freedoms we have and love EVERY DAY. Don't let that piece of paper fool you. The government CAN and WILL do anything if they feel they can get away with it, and I don't want my toys turning into a bunch of cool looking, expensive paper weights because I can't buy or afford ammo any longer. I've watched 1000 rounds of 7.62x39 go from $180 to $250 to OUT OF STOCK in the last 6 months.

2) The theory of "legalizing it", whether it's weed, coke, guns or alcohol is all fine and dandy until someone gets hurt or killed. I honestly don't care if you don't wear your seatbelt. I don't care if you want to snort coke or smoke weed. But if something happens to a loved one while you are DUI, it's a different story, and that is the basis behind why most "fun things" are illegal or seriously regulated. I have ABSOLUTELY no intentions to go on a kill crazy rampage at my local mall, but someone out there does. And that is what completely SCREWS all the legal, responsible gun owners in this country. The same goes for drinking and driving and just about any other substance that alters the mind/body. There is always going to be someone who ruins it for everyone else. But IMO, I would rather live in a slightly dangerous FUN world, than a completely steril and utterly boring SAFE world.

3) Here is where mine is mounted:

4) I think Obama has potential, however I think he is inexperienced and slightly idealistic.

5) And completely off topic just to round things out, the "reality show" fad needs to die. I can hardly even turn on the TV without wanting to . It's like every channel is either an infomercial or a reality show.

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by nfpgasmask View Post
    I've watched 1000 rounds of 7.62x39 go from $180 to $250 to OUT OF STOCK in the last 6 months.

yikes.. i may have to stock up before its gone completely

gotta find some room for the pets...
    Yeah, the dog would definitely come. The cat would be tough. The turtles are screwed.

maybe you should have your gas tanks already full....
    Yeah, I thought of that, but then I have to keep 20 gallons of extremely flammable liquid in my garage at all times. And how long does gas last in storage like that?

the way i always see it, is if the roads were all blocked in a crisis at least i can drive around people....over almost anything
    I lived in South Florida when hurricane Andrew hit. I worked at a grocery store at the time, and watched every last bottle of water and damn near every can of SPAM in the joint sell out in 1 day. By the time we decided we should evacuate and drive north, it was too late. Both I-95 and the Florida Turnpike were gridlock. WE WEREN"T GOING ANYWHERE. And that would be the case in just about any city east of the Mississippi. You would either need a very capable 4x4 (VX) or a dirt bike to even attempt to get away. Better yet, if you are really paranoid, learn to fly and save your pennies for a helicopter. IMO, in a situation like that, you are better off staying put, baracading yourself in, and defending your "castle" as long as possible. And if it comes down to it, do yourself and family in to spare yourselves the misery of being eaten alive. Ahhh, such a pleasant thing to think about.

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by etlsport View Post
    yikes.. i may have to stock up before its gone completely
    Yup, I have NEVER seen this website like this:

http://www.ammoman.com/webstore_762x39.htm

Bart