Thread: Zombie Revolution, are you ready?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Zombie Revolution, are you ready?

I was wondering if my friends and I are the only grown-ups(well, at least old enough to be called grown-up) that are preparing for the zombie revolution? Think of pResident Evil I don't mean like movie zombies, but if you think for a second that there isn't creepy bio/chemical/genetic research going on, you are crazy. As an ongoing topic at work, we discuss the best way to prepare. Although they have all made fun of my "moon rover", they argue over who gets dibs to ride with me when the revolution comes. I am prepared to leave behind my beast 07 expedition to take the agile and unstoppable Vx into the heart of the midwest.
    I always carry all my recovery gear, smaller suspension spare parts, first aid equipment, a few days worth of food, tools, radio, lights and so on. I figure weapons are easy enough to come by out in town, so many walmarts and the like.
    This should be an entertaining thread:What would you do to prepare your Vx for the revolution?
    Bart, maybe some gas masks, I would just score some MCU-2P masks from work, we have all the filters too.
    Last edited by Marlin : 02/15/2009 at 08:09 AM

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson