Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one? Probably not..

Am I the only one? Probably not..

So I was driving to a friends house last night when I realized I was doing something I have been for awhile. As I am driving and also while I was stoped, I look around. However I dont just look around see whats around me I look at peoples eyes and the expression on thier face when I or they drive by. Course when they look and I get the biggest grin and tho I try and fight hard to not show it but sometimes I just cant help it.. I have tried listening to music or even read a text on my phone (while stoped of course) but for some reason the power of looking at someones expression over comes other things things going on. Yup IM AWESOME! lol...

Hello my name is Dumke and I am a VX-oholic!
    "It's not sexual harassment, I am just building up your tolerence"-Dumke

I’ve noticed in the past year or so I’m not getting the “That’s Cute!” comment as much. But the “That’s Pretty Bad ***!” comment seems to be the most common comment I get lately. Especially at ski resorts, it’s like being a rock star some times.

P.S. I should have my VX back next week. All the parts came in last Monday so hopefully I’ll be on the road soon. I miss my VX groupies.
    Cars designed by spreadsheets make sense. Cars designed by engineers make history.

Yeah, I do it all the time, I think it might be a little dangerous...

Bart

Hmmmm !
    Hi dumke all this you have wrote isn,t a uncommon situation.All of the VX'ers deal with that evey day.
    It goes so far that when I,m in motion I can see a whole raw of drivers looking at the VX in a single moment,like a chain reaction;Very funny though.
    Dakar was just the begining.

When you're in a VX, it's almost impossible to NOT notice. I liken it to that eyes-in-the-back-of-your-head sensation, when you get that feeling that someone is watching you. In a VX, it's just X 10, so you can't help but look around to see who it is this time.

And I feel the same way Zeus...especially about the hot girl part.

I'm kinda like Zeus too (I shutter at the thought but it's true). I have a 1-3 hour commute each way depending on traffic so I've gotten in the tendancy to 'veg out' while driving. I'm very aware of my surroundings but do not pay attention to other drivers.

Recently I was giving a co-worker a ride home (he ownes a jacked F-350). He started giving me the riot act because I didn't respond to another driver who was giving me the thumbs up. I've tried paying more attention but it's just not in my nature.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

My female friends said :

Gussie.... now you look more sexy whenever you driving

98. Blazed Peacock Mica, 1504 SOLD VxLess Now :O
    Speaking of the other drivers, when other people in 4x4s drive past there head seems to turn and look at my vx instead of the road, quite funny. Seems to be especialy people in other Isuzu's.

believe it or not, I am kind of shy!

Yeah, that's totally apparent
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on me.

Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS View Post
    I had a date with this tattoo artist one night and she claimed to be shy. But she was covered with tats up her neck and down her arms and everywhere. I asked her, if she was so shy, "Why do you cover yourself with so much art that it attracts attention?" She told me, "They are looking at the tattoos instead of me." We live behind a veil of deceit - mine is in the form of a whipped cream bikini and a cockring!

WHAT!! You’re about as shy as those monster truck rally chicks.

To bad they didn’t fall for my Jedi mind trick.

That was a cool hat, I got her number I’ll PM it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS View Post
    Speaking of, I need to find a raccoon hat like that one chick had!

P.S. That last part was total BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascinder View Post

Yeah, that's totally apparent
    DUDE wtf? This is worse than the crouch grab.. I just ran up a hill and my shorts and slipping.. Glad you werent taking this from the other side.. LOL.

edit:: plus i wouldnt want to be near that thing either when its hiking up its shorts.

edit+: lmfao I love that shirt zeus

I was actually talking about his Majesty-"The Lord of the Cockrings" saying he was shy We already know you aren't shy

Quote Originally Posted by Ascinder View Post
    I was actually talking about his Majesty-"The Lord of the Cockrings" saying he was shy We already know you aren't shy
    HAHA you havent even seen my awesome halloween outfit ... I was thinking of posting it up for the pin up calendar but i didnt get to it in time... maybe next yr

Plus I am shy I just try to do drastic opposite to hide it