(I hope it's ok with everyone to start a new thread for the completion)

ALL done and it runs GREAT!!

Spent two days trying to get the AXIOM intake to work with the VX ECM but alas, kept throwing so many codes had to splice into wires... was a nightmare... no go... Spent several hours trying to get the Axiom ECM to work with the the whole VX, but different connectors and the TOD wouldn't work either so absolutely no go... so I guess I'm getting the 215 HP as the Axiom had 230 HP but I think, if I've researched right, it's because of the intake that it had 230. The VX intake bolted right up to the Axiom engine... no difference there. It runs awesome... seems way faster off the line... All in all... problem solved, dispute (if any) solved, hopefully oil consumption problem solved. I'll be keeping my eye on the oil... and let y'all know if there's any problems... if anyone blows a VX engine... go get a used '02 Axiom engine to replace it!! they can be had from about $1200 up to $2500... I got lucky and paid $500 for mine... but after all incidentals, fluids, gaskets, yada,yada, cost me $1100. R&R of engine(s): $1600 (paid for the extra time to work with the ECM's seperately so that doesn't count for the R&R)