Thread: Cupholder, window repair kit?

Cupholder, window repair kit?

I see a few people have used cupholders from the Ford Taurus/Tempo? Any pictures? Did you just order them from the Ford dealer or scrap one from the junkyard?
    Also, what's the best window repair kit? And where do you get one? Thanks guys, Later.

Hey Ben,

Check out my gallery. The cupholder is the perfect size for a can of Dr. Pepper. And that's all anyone needs!
    OEM roof rack, Thule Xpedition 696 rack, Rancho RS9000 shocks, OME 913 coil springs, 3" lift, American Racing Teflon Chambers wheels, Yokohama Geolandar HT/S G051 tires (275/70/16), Energy Suspension greaseable bushings, steel-braided Kevlar-reinforced brake lines, WeatherTech wind deflectors, Malibu 18w driving lights, Plasma SuperWhite 100w headlights, NGK Iridium plugs, K&N drop-in air filter, Optima Red Top, Psychos2 rear-door subwoofer enclosure w/CDT Audio 10" sub, Blaupunkt subwoofer amp, iPod Video 80GB, Kenwood KVT-617 DVD head unit w/7" motorized touch-screen, Kenwood GPS HD navigation module, Kenwood iPod adapter, Kenwood back-up camera, Sirius radio, Flowmaster Extreme Off-Road muffler (black diamond-plate steel) w/ carbon fiber tip, Ford Taurus OEM cup-holder/coin tray (single-DIN/lower bay), personalized license plate "ORBITAL", 3M window tint, debadged, removed rear seat, custom 'radiation symbol' side magnetic signs, VX Concepts front skid plate

ive pulled probably 3-4 from tauruses.. they are kind of tough to find in one piece, they are often broken, or really worn out, as far as i know they were in the non rounded models of the taurus (up to maybe 94) i think you can also find them on old saabs, if you dont find one anytime soon let me know and when the weather turns i will make a scrap yard run and see if i can find one, nothin relaxes me like a day at the junk yard

N0 way

Quote Originally Posted by PHO2GR4 View Post
    Hey Ben,

Check out my gallery. The cupholder is the perfect size for a can of Dr. Pepper. And that's all anyone needs!

Need at least 32 ounce cup cup holder

Quote Originally Posted by Ben KVX View Post
    I see a few people have used cupholders from the Ford Taurus/Tempo? Any pictures? Did you just order them from the Ford dealer or scrap one from the junkyard?
    Also, what's the best window repair kit? And where do you get one? Thanks guys, Later.

EBAY Single din cup/change holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben KVX View Post
    If your talking about the tilting problem, user SBC has that problem solved for us. It is a simple fix and easy to do. http://www.vehicross.info/forums/sho...&highlight=sbc
    If you have never torn a door panel off before, I did a how to on that for another problem. http://www.vehicross.info/modules.ph...warticle&id=22
    Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace... Never mind "Paris to Dakar", the VehiCROSS looks ready for the Martian desert.

Pho2gr4--where Did You Get Htta Cup Holder At I Want It

It was pulled from a Ford Taurus. They're easy to find on eBay!

how much moding to u have to do to make that work or is it pretty much an easier project all ur input would be nice as i am ready to do this asap once i have details thanks lot

If you don't mind reaching behind the center console, I would strongly recommend getting the rear seat drink holder off the Trooper. You can find them in a junkyard or still buy them online at Isuzu Parts or through Merlin at St. Charles Isuzu. They're super easy to install (just replaces the ash tray that we have back there) and will hold anything from a can to a super-sized drink from McDonald's. Do a thread search and you should be able to find the part number and year models for the Trooper.

I just ordered the window motor and regulator from Isuzu Parts and St. Charles respectively, but the guides seem to be on permanent back order. I also ordered SBC's window clips in the hopes to prevent the problem in the future. Should get everything installed over the weekend.