Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: One year on

1999 (2001) Radiant Red 157/175 "lil pwny"
    Quote Originally Posted by deermagnet View Post
    You can find your paint color on my Isuzu option codes page.
    All your US LHD VX option codes can be found here, and possibly all the JDM RHD VX codes also-
    http://www.wtv-zone.com/markg/codes.html

I put this page together last year with 1100 Isuzu option codes. I have by far the largest 'Zu code page on the internet. The next biggest list has less than half as many codes as I have. However, my list is absolutely not complete or up-to-date.

Mark Griffin

HI mate, i just had a look, that is a extensive list! my paint code is there (756)......and the winning colour is........Radiant Red....damn...sounds less well blokey than firefox red.

cheers

Question

just wondering, what so special about the 175 s/d VX's? Is there anything diffrent on them other then the little red plate? Also, just cuz i'm wondering right now, How many total VX's where made in the whole world? Cuz can't be more then 5k right, cuz that one VX video says cast dye was only ment to make only 5k VX's, Right? or am I wrong?

Whats the Point of Living, if You don't go BIG.....
    Turning My VX Into Rally VX

1999 (2001) Radiant Red 157/175 "lil pwny"
    Quote Originally Posted by CoastieCosta567 View Post
    just wondering, what so special about the 175 s/d VX's? Is there anything diffrent on them other then the little red plate? Also, just cuz i'm wondering right now, How many total VX's where made in the whole world? Cuz can't be more then 5k right, cuz that one VX video says cast dye was only ment to make only 5k VX's, Right? or am I wrong?
    Hi Coastie, as far as i can tell the only difference is:

Front and rear seats are leather and colour matched to the exterior paint. the seats (recaro) are embroidered with Vehicross just below the head rest. The lugs that hold the spare wheel cover is colour matched. The door panels are coloured matched. When I say coloured match, the interior is like a red/orange colour.

I should post a photo of my interior for you

One thing that is annoying me is that roof racks were not a standard item. I am having a lot of troubles here in Oz finding a set that fits.

oh and on number production, i cannot help you there, i thought it was around 14000 produced. i to am curious about this.

Former 00' Kaiser #0804, 98 White 4Runner SR5
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetzer View Post
    Hi Coastie, as far as i can tell the only difference is:

Front and rear seats are leather and colour matched to the exterior paint. the seats (recaro) are embroidered with Vehicross just below the head rest. The lugs that hold the spare wheel cover is colour matched. The door panels are coloured matched. When I say coloured match, the interior is like a red/orange colour.

I should post a photo of my interior for you

One thing that is annoying me is that roof racks were not a standard item. I am having a lot of troubles here in Oz finding a set that fits.

oh and on number production, i cannot help you there, i thought it was around 14000 produced. i to am curious about this.
    that was quite a few versions in the US...mine has red/orange and black interior..
    "Do Not Seek Praise. Seek Criticism."

"If You Can't Solve A Problem, It's Because You're Playing By The Rules."

"The Perosn Who Doesn't Make Mistakes Is Unlikely To Make Anything."

-Paul Arden