Thread: Great Stuff for cladding

Great Stuff for cladding

I just wanted to share the name of a product I've had excellent results with on the cladding of my 2000 VX. It is called "Miracle Orrange". You can find it at miracleorrange.com. It sells for 14.95 a bottle and works great. It also helps hide scratches in paint, but I love it on my cladding, goes on easy with a paper towel, let stand a few minutes and wipe with a clean paper towel. Took me about 45 minutes to do my VX (after the cladding was washed ). I learned about it from a buddy who had used it on the finder flares of his Jeep Wrangler (it had lasted over a year before he had to reapply. The bottle is small but a little goes a long way should be able to get two full applications out of one bottle. I'm sorry I don't know how you post a link to a web site etc. I used to consider myself computer illiterate, now I think I've moved up to computer stupid..
    Last edited by handeeman : 03/21/2009 at 12:20 PM Reason: orange was spelled wrong, product is spelled with 2 r's

pictures?

I have wondered how this stuff would do I always used it on my plastic pieces for my bike and it worked wonders

http://www.jcwhitney.com/webapp/wcs/...atalogId=10111

Well; I'm willing to give it a try, so I ordered the Miracle Orrange "Scratch Remover". I only plan to use it on scratches on the auto paint itself. I hope it works on deep paint scratches, so I don't have to use the other products out there that require the additional use of sandpaper like Flixx (using sandpaper on fine auto paint with "pearl" gives me the hebee-jebee's). For the cladding, I'll be using the Refinish Restorer as recommended on another thread.

Miracle Orrange

I haven't tried it on scratches, don't know if anything will work on deep scratches that is not drastic. Sorry I didn't take pictures. I don't even have a digital camera, but I promise it looks great. Maybe someone can try it that can do before and after pictures on the cladding. I've also seen it used on an older Ford Expedition door cladding and it brought it right back to new.

slutty - that should work fine.

To be honest I am in the middle of an expierment of my own with a cladding shiner...I am waiting for a rain to finish the results. But as of now. It has never looked better.......................

JHarris,

Reveal what you are exprimenting with???

im getting tired of the rain streaks....grrrr
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]...

Quote Originally Posted by slutty22 View Post
    I have wondered how this stuff would do I always used it on my plastic pieces for my bike and it worked wonders

http://www.jcwhitney.com/webapp/wcs/...atalogId=10111

That's what I've been using when cleaning/protecting my headlights.

Company statement:

"Plexus protects plastic more effectively than ordinary cleaners. Because Plexus seals the pores in plastic surfaces with a micro-thin layer of shiny, protective wax, plastic becomes resistant to debris, oil, scratches, and eventual yellowing. And its anti-static properties repel dust and lint."

How's the orrange stuff when it comes to attracting /clinging dirt on the cladding?
    VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

Back to black

I just tried it and the cladding looks like new. I will get back with a dust report.

Thumbs up cladding/miracleorrange

No dust or streaking- really looks nice.

back to black

drove down a dirt road picked up a ton of dust today we find out how well it washes off.