Thread: Air meter

Air meter

I need to replace my air meter. I`ve searched ebay but I found only used ones. I want to buy a new one. Maybe you can help with some links where I can find it.

Thank you.

Thumbs down

Or maybe you could pay for the headlight you said you were going to buy from me 2 months ago. I'm sure glad I didn't order the window you also asked me to help you get before you paid.

Bart

There's a VX in Romania!!???? How's it running on the 50 octane? What would Dracula drive??

@nfpgasmask
    I saw that you already sold the hedlight that I was going to buy. I had to buy from other guy who parted out a VX on this forum. Never asked you to order the window before receiving the money. Thank you anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihai View Post
    @nfpgasmask
    I saw that you already sold the hedlight that I was going to buy. I had to buy from other guy who parted out a VX on this forum. Never asked you to order the window before receiving the money. Thank you anyway.
    No, I had 2 spare headlights, one I sold, one I was holding for you.

Say what you will, this doesn't need to go on further, but I did get at least 2 PMs from you saying something like, "I will pay you tomorrow". After I got no word from you for several days, and after several PMs back, I figured you didn't want the stuff from me, but a reply stating as much would have been nice of you. A couple weeks later, I did post both headlights for sale, and you made no mention at that point of wanting one.

The only reason I replied to this thread at all, is so that my friends here on VX.info do not make any mistakes when dealing with you. I just do not like when people say they are going to do something and they don't, and worse, when they don't even reply. Anyway, no hard feelings.

Bart

I know one thing - *I* sure likes my spare headlight that I got from Bart unh-hunh...