Some of you may remember that my VX came with a sweet (not) toggle switch to turn the fan on high and off. Two positions... Very annoying.

After learning that the blower resistor is usually the problem with the blower controls from this site, I pulled the dash apart, cleaned out all of the hacked wiring, and pulled the blower resistor. I can't get any continuity across any of the posts, so I'm pretty sure it's busted. I read a post in my searching where the poster actually re-soldered his resistor. I think I'll just order one from Merlin.

Here's where my reason for posting comes in. The fan appears to have 2 wires coming off, a hot and a ground. The PO that did the hack job evidently removed the plastic connector, so I have two lose wires with male connectors on them. The problem is I don't know for sure where they should plug. I'm about to check the docs I pulled from this site, but thought I would throw this out there in case I can't find the answer myself.

Here's the two wires

Do they plug in to this blue plug?

I have a mess on my hands. Anything else I should do while I'm in here?

I forgot to mention, my alarm LED doesn't blink. I cut the wiring to remove the dash panel, and checked with my meter and it gets 12 volts on and off. I will replace it, but i don't know what to do with the 3/8 to 1/2 inch hole left from the factory LED. I'll come up with something...
Also, my cruise on and off doesn't work, and cruise is always on. Also, the rear defrost doesn't come on. None of those buttons do anything. The power and winter mode buttons don't appear to do anything either... sheesh.