Thread: All Ebonys check-in here!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by daytonavx View Post
    Just got back! 500 miles one way for a big disappointment! Drivers door sagging, wheel inner chrome pitting & peeling in sheets, inside smell's, engine oil changed but almost off the dip stick with I guess a few test drives, brown and sludgy, brackets under hood corroded badly... drivers seat ripped, torn, freakin worn out! Eng leaking every where. I didn't get to a test drive. What a misleading dealer! Now am I being naive? Are these things expected/? I'm Still in the market for one that the better half and I can drive back via an interesting route.
    Check this out! looks good enough for a 1000 mile drive, check in hand, rental car paid for a one way drop off! Took two days off.
    http://www.usedcarsgroup.com/used-20...cn57x817d00281 Let me know what U would think Oh VX GuRU's
    Looked at the ad again, that was a great bit of advertising there. how about the one in Utah I've never been to the great salt lake. Would any here attempt a drive x the us with one 14 yrs old?

2001Proton 1432, ex 2001 Dragon Green Mica 0168 (RIP May 2017)
    Quote Originally Posted by daytonavx View Post
    Looked at the ad again, that was a great bit of advertising there. how about the one in Utah I've never been to the great salt lake. Would any here attempt a drive x the us with one 14 yrs old?
    The one in UT is in great shape. It belongs to forum member arcobarco. If you search the For Sale section you'll find it posted there.

We have members that do drive across the US to Moab every year with no problems.

Like any used vehicle it it's been maintained and in good shape then driving it anywhere is not a big deal.
    Live, Love, Forgive and Never Give Up