Thread: ALL Ironmans Check in Here....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Vinny,

Welcome to the addiction that is VX ownership.

Use the search function for the window fix ... lotsa info on that.

For the washer fluid thing. Check to make sure the hose is still connected to the reservoir. Mine's come off twice. IIRC there's also been a couple of members who have just had a blown fuse on that circuit and one or two that had to clear the tubes that run to the squirters (but in that case its likely that one suirter worked while the other didn't).
    Last edited by tom4bren : 12/09/2011 at 07:48 AM
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

Thanks

My Nissan Frontier S/C Crew Cab has had the washer fluid hose come off a few times.......I'm hoping it is the same with the VX, simple fix once you understand where the hose is coming from and where it is supposed to go !!!

Once I knew I was buying a VX I registered and read up on troubles I will encounter......I knew what I was getting before I purchased it, but seriously.....there are not many of these vehicles out there.......and once I sold the wife on it......it was game on......I'm just hoping it is as good in the snow as everyone says......that was a big selling point....we live in the middle 92 acres, rent a very old stone home and the house is 1/4 mile away from the road-- snow up to about 14 inches isn't a problem with the Frontier....more than that and my truck turns into a plow......when that happens, we park the vehicles at the bottom of the driveway and use my ice fishing sled to drag the rugrats back and forth......it is fun......but most folks wouldn't see it that way !!!

Vinny
    vinny@2Bonthewater.com

Quote Originally Posted by tom4bren View Post
    Vinny,

Welcome to the addiction that is VX ownership.

Use the search function for the window fix ... lotsa info on that.

For the washer fluid thing. Check to make sure the hose is still connected to the reservoir. Mines come off twice. IIRC there's also been a couple of members who have just had a blown fuse on that circuit and one or two that had to clear the tubes that run to the squirters (but in that case its likely that one suirter worked while the other didn't).