Thread: Well ladies and gents...its dead for the time being.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Well ladies and gents...its dead for the time being.

Yesterday was a terrible day for me. I was driving down a two way two lane road when the woman in front of me desided to make some kind of u-turn in the middle of the road. I braked and tried to avoid hitting her but she just kept coming. So my passenger side front quarter hit her driver side door. My fender is crushed, the head light and turn signal are destroyed, the bumper is cracked to crap, the streering is obliterated, the hood is shoved to the driver side, and the suspension is all messed up. And to top it all off the cop desided that it was a "no fault" (i.e. she didn't feel like doing paper work). So its up to my insurance to cover it. My trucks assesed value is only $5,100. So this will probably total it out. Just thought I would let everyone know.

Custom Independent4x 4.5" suspension lift, Custom Independent4x 3" body lift, 36x13.50R16 Irok radials, 16x8 American Racing Mojave teflons, Warn locking front hubs, Independent4x extended braided brake lines, Independent4x heavy duty tie rods, Calmini extended bump stops, Calmini extended brake line brackets, Rancho RS9000X shocks,1.5" wheel spacers, And trimmed cladding

Unhappy

no way, sorry to hear that bro.I can't stand when people don't admitt and follow with their actions, man well Karma will be at hand. Sorry bro and I hope we don't see your sick rig in the "oh SH!7 list". Good luck Bratha.

Whats the Point of Living, if You don't go BIG.....
    Turning My VX Into Rally VX

That is horrible. Your pics are one of the reasons I got my Vx.

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Dang - & I was really wanting to meet the beast. Hope she's not totaled & you can get her back on the road.

Tom
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

Crap!!!! Sorry man. If you decide to keep it you might be able to get another VX and transfer you’re mods over with out spending any extra money. Hopefully your insurance company doesn’t try and screw you.
    Cars designed by spreadsheets make sense. Cars designed by engineers make history.

Boy thats really tough luck. Hopefully the bids are such that the insurance company will repair it.Good luck and keep us posted on the outcome. John